~*The Official Thread of Presidential Gaffes and Car-Washing*~

Schedule III/IIIN Controlled Substances (3/3N)

Substances in this schedule have a potential for abuse less than substances in Schedules I or II and abuse may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Examples of Schedule III narcotics include: products containing not more than 90 milligrams of codeine per dosage unit (Tylenol with Codeine®), and buprenorphine (Suboxone®).

Examples of Schedule IIIN non-narcotics include: benzphetamine (Didrex®), phendimetrazine, ketamine, and anabolic steroids such as Depo®-Testosterone.

I mean that seems right based on the law

38 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Does that mean banking and card transactions can take place for states where recreational/medicinal is legal? 

Nope, that's why I'm saying it's a pretty bullshit punt, this doesn't do anything anything to bring federal and state law out of conflict.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

They're allowed to just deschedule.

Marijuana is explicitly named as a controlled substance in the CSA, tobacco and alcohol are expressly exempt from the CSA, and congress exempted from prosecution people in states complying with state medical marijuana laws from federal prosecution. All of these facts suggest to me that any attempt to simply remove marijuana from the schedule would face serious and probably successful challenges in the courts. 

we need federal legislation expressly legalizing the drug for states that want it. Schedule 3 is probably the best that can legally be done given the facts and what limited research I’ve seen on the drug. 

• True 2

Moving from schedule 1 to 3 may also remove (maybe?) marijuana from the list of controlled substances that would prohibit a person from obtaining a firearm.  I say maybe, because the information I'm reading talks about the use of controlled substances without a prescription.  But if you can now receive a legit prescription for marijuana, then the current interpretation of the regulation would mean (medical) marijuana users could finally be able to legally possess both their weed and guns. 

2 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

You know what I love about Biden?

I never have to think about him. Everyone obsessed over him from Republicans worried about laptops to Liberals crying about wanting Bernie just like pain. 

"What is Biden doing?" Probably not the most horrible thing you can imagine. What a relief!

Tell this to a republican, you'd think hes having drug orgies in the WH with his son with the kickback money hes getting from funneling American taxpayers dollars to Ukraine or some shit.

• Hype 1

On 8/31/2023 at 2:03 PM, PaladinSolo said:

Tell this to a republican, you'd think hes having drug orgies in the WH with his son with the kickback money hes getting from funneling American taxpayers dollars to Ukraine or some shit.

I mean, most regular republicans don’t actually believe that stuff, and the political class knows it’s nonsense, they just like overreacting the same way Democrats did to literally everything Trump said and did for the better part of five years. 

Politics is no longer about policy, it’s about vengeance. I find it weird that the left thought the right would treat Biden differently than the left did Trump. Lots of hysteria. 

It’s going to get worse if they jail Trump.

Probably with a lot more violence. That doesn’t mean I think he doesn’t deserve prison, I think he’s guilty of mostly all of it (the one lawyer I somewhat know says the Bragg lawsuit is a stretch and the others are solid). I don’t know where and to what level the outrage grows to.  More shootings? Bombing court houses? Political assassinations? It definitely won’t be good. 

I honestly think putting him in prison before the election might actually bring out extreme Republican support for him people forget he got 75m votes, and loss the electoral college by 50k. And as gross as it is, somehow he’s shed less supporters than Biden in the last few years. I think people are fooling themselves if they think he doesn’t have a chance against Biden. Especially if he doesn’t pick a crazy person to be his VP.

“If I die, Kamala Harris won’t be your VP” can be a strong motivator, if your VP isn’t MTG. 

On 9/2/2023 at 11:11 AM, BloodyHell said:

I mean, most regular republicans don’t actually believe that stuff, and the political class knows it’s nonsense, they just like overreacting the same way Democrats did to literally everything Trump said and did for the better part of five years. 

Politics is no longer about policy, it’s about vengeance. I find it weird that the left thought the right would treat Biden differently than the left did Trump. Lots of hysteria. 

It’s going to get worse if they jail Trump.

Probably with a lot more violence. That doesn’t mean I think he doesn’t deserve prison, I think he’s guilty of mostly all of it (the one lawyer I somewhat know says the Bragg lawsuit is a stretch and the others are solid). I don’t know where and to what level the outrage grows to.  More shootings? Bombing court houses? Political assassinations? It definitely won’t be good. 

I honestly think putting him in prison before the election might actually bring out extreme Republican support for him people forget he got 75m votes, and loss the electoral college by 50k. And as gross as it is, somehow he’s shed less supporters than Biden in the last few years. I think people are fooling themselves if they think he doesn’t have a chance against Biden. Especially if he doesn’t pick a crazy person to be his VP.

“If I die, Kamala Harris won’t be your VP” can be a strong motivator, if your VP isn’t MTG. 

Clearly you have your finger on the pulse of the average GOP voter, lol....

Screenshot_7.png?width=1073&height=605

• Guillotine 1

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Anyone who thinks Dark Brandon memes are decent should be walked into the uncaring sea.

You’re right, they aren’t decent, they’re great. Why? Because the whole Brandon thing was made by GOP dingleberries and Biden & Team (mostly “Team”) took it over and now it annoys the living hell out of Trump-chuds.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

You’re right, they aren’t decent, they’re great. Why? Because the whole Brandon thing was made by GOP dingleberries and Biden & Team (mostly “Team”) took it over and now it annoys the living hell out of Trump-chuds.

A "Dark Brandon" mug is no less embarrassing than a "Let's Go Brandon" flag on someone's lifted F150.

45 minutes ago, Jason said:

and kal

No.

32 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

It doesn't matter whether they're decent or not, just that it riles up the MAGA chuds, which it does.

I refuse to accept that these meme skirmishes take place on any battlefield that actually matters. Who cares?

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, trolling by its very nature doesn't matter in any substantive way, but it's fun to rile up the internet MAGA chuds. Are you saying they don't get riled up?

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen anyone get riled up by a Dark Brandon meme. I've got no doubt that it happens; these people get bent out of shape about human biology. :p