~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

7 hours ago, Brick said:

Regarding the woman that was shot, I don't want to sound like I'm defending her, but she was unarmed, right? Aren't we usually a bit more upset when cops shoot someone who's unarmed? 

6 hours ago, Brick said:

And any time someone else who is committing a crime and is shot, we still get upset when the police resort to using their firearm before any other methods. I'm not defending her actions, and I have no doubts about what would happen if this was a BLM protest, but an officer using their firearm should be the last resort. 

I know everyone already jumped up your ass for this but there's a difference between what's going on. As others have stated this woman was not following orders, breaking into a capital as part of a huge mob of people.

Other (black) folks who've been shot while unarmed just off the top of my head have been one person and following orders. The guy in Oklahoma who put his hands in the air and was shot by a police officer, and also surrounded by a handful of other officers, was murdered because he was black, it was not a last resort it was a first resort. Some other people walk / run AWAY and get shot.

We get disgusted when an unarmed person gets shot and there is no justification for it. This lady was literally asking for it and it is quite amazing that she was the only death given the bloodthirstiness of the crowd.

Like someone mentioned when I posted that tweet:

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, Brick said:

And any time someone else who is committing a crime and is shot, we still get upset when the police resort to using their firearm before any other methods. I'm not defending her actions, and I have no doubts about what would happen if this was a BLM protest, but an officer using their firearm should be the last resort. 

The fist video that went public didn't have much context.  The second video clearly shows the woman climbing through the broken window and screaming her head off.  No video I've seen shows a lot of what happened prior, and I can't hear anything the police are saying prior to the shot, but I have to believe the mob was given their fair warning.  Not that they needed to be given a warning, considering they were trespassing.  Those white officers who left their station didn't put up any kind of fight at all.  Fuck they looked like kids, and were probably sympathetic to the cause.  The shooting officer did the right thing and called the mob's bluff, because they fucked around and found it what happens to traitors.

1 hour ago, CayceG said:

I'm not sure if we remember but there were stories that Trump is absolutely TERRIFIED of nuclear war. 

I believe the last bit. BUT I still think that he is unstable enough to back his way into an accident. 

Nine days left. 

Trump is terrified of nuclear war because he assumes NYC would be hit and he'd lose his tower. He's only afraid of war insomuch that it would affect his properties in large cities.

It really is a miracle that 20+ people didn't die in this thing. All it would have taken is one of those Trump dingalings to start shooting and then it's a firefight and who knows what. All it would have taken would have been one cop with a little less discipline and suddenly everyone is shooting. It could have been so much worse.

3 minutes ago, ort said:

It really is a miracle that 20+ people didn't die in this thing. All it would have taken is one of those Trump dingalings to start shooting and then it's a firefight and who knows what. All it would have taken would have been one cop with a little less discipline and suddenly everyone is shooting. It could have been so much worse.

More the reason why I seeing some of these 2 face jerks hypocritically chastising people for not promoting unity when they themselves put party and agenda over the truth itself...

I tell young military folk that they are a small reflection of America itself because they come from all corners of the nation, theyre a collection of the best we aspire to be and within some of them lies that toxic belief system that can cause harm... if the same is true of our elected officials then I wonder how many are dishonest vs how many are legitimately brainwashed and act as they do not out of dishonesty but legitimate belief in the ideas theyve been fed

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

We're any of the rioters armed with guns? I don't recall seeing any and DC bans open carry. 

Just one of those things I initially assumed was the case, then I looked a bit and don't recall seeing guns.

I don't think so, but they could have potentially taken one from an officer. 

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

We're any of the rioters armed with guns? I don't recall seeing any and DC bans open carry. 

Just one of those things I initially assumed was the case, then I looked a bit and don't recall seeing guns.

They were there, initially, for a Trump rally where he spoke to the crowd. I have to the imagine the Secret Service wouldn't allow folks coming in to see the president speak live bring their guns.

The next question then is where did the bombs and molotov cocktails coming in.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Some were armed. A couple were arrested for weapons possesion. They also had pipe bombs and moltov cocktails... at least one of them did.

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Fuck. Thanks Republican assholes.

6 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

She got the first dose of the vaccine, but I dunno if 8 days after one dose is enough time for it to have any benefit

FUCKING Republicans shuld be voted out of office and banished from Government for a generation. FUCK. THESE. GUYS.