Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Someone finds that a dude who claims to be a journalist is working for a political campaign secretly and calls him for comment. The "journalist" immediately deletes 20,000 tweets from his feed and is announced as now (coincidentally) joining the campaign before the piece comes out.

Oh yeah and previously when this "journalist" did do some work for a campaign he created a fake website that pretended to be his candidate's opponent where he pretended something said offhand was actually central to their identity (he was immediately fired when it was reported out). Sound familiar? Bernie hired a literal propagandist.

It's kind of crazy, being an El Paso guy and thus an ardent Beto supporter... and I just donated to his campaign last week. All that said, the crazy part is I'm sure I'll likely be voting for Pete over Beto at this rate. Jesus the substance that Pete has is ridiculous. 

20 minutes ago, Chris- said:

That DC types shouldn't get too hung up on him, which is hilarious given who posted it.

Looking for content in RedSoxFan posts is like digging the corn out of shit so you can eat it. I mean I guess you COULD.... but why would anyone bother? :p

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Looking for content in RedSoxFan posts is like digging the corn out of shit so you can eat it. I mean I guess you COULD.... but why would anyone bother? :p

Corn in shit isn't actually the entire kernel, it's just the casing. It just looks like the whole kernel because it's full of shit. :daydream:

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Corn in shit isn't actually the entire kernel, it's just the casing. It just looks like the whole kernel because it's full of shit. :daydream:

Spoken like someone who has actually dug through a RedSoxFan post. :p 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Anathema- said:

Pete doesn't do so well when you ask his opinion of Clinton which is kind of politically idiotic in the 2020 dem nominating contest for president.

No offense, but I think you may not be the most objective person on that topic to give a fair assessment on that point. :p 

But I would like to know what you are referring to. :)

9 minutes ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Good lord. Can we all agree never to speak about Hillary Clinton ever again, in any context, anywhere?? What the fuck point is Tom Watson trying to make here? The language he uses is so cringey - "a barrier [Pete] seeks to keep intact" - yes, that's clearly why Buttigieg is running - to make sure no woman holds the office of President. That's what he's seeking. Fuck this guy. Fuck anyone who ever talks about HC ever again. Her campaign was the disaster that gave us Donald Trump. Criticizing her should be a prerequisite to be on the ballot.

9 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

That has nothing to do with his opinion of Clinton the candidate, rather what her campaign devolved into.  Criticizing her campaign is absolutely valid.

Yep. And contrast it with "hope/change" and "forward" from Obama 08/12, respectively. Hell, compare it to "make America great again"

Hell, the only other slogan I can recall from her campaign is "love trumps hate" and that may not even be official, and it only speaks to the individuals not the movement they're trying to build.

I’m thinking of becoming the board’s resident Andrew Yang booster, just for shits and giggles. (and because he has no chance and I’m into charity and the usual suspects are a little boring)

Also—being serious for a moment—the dude’s proposals have more intelligence and depth to them than those of anyone else I see in the field.

So here it is.  It’s happening; Today, 3,000 people interested in UBI, tomorrow—the nation.

4 hours ago, Anathema- said:

Pete doesn't do so well when you ask his opinion of Clinton which is kind of politically idiotic in the 2020 dem nominating contest for president.

Seems like he did very well assuming you are referring to what RSF quoted.

6 hours ago, Amazatron said:

He said it was on a button, and it was.  The Hillary supporter outrage over this is so fucking stupid.

He criticized her whole campaign for a slogan that wasn't her slogan. It's an invalid criticism and cuts against the largest constituency in the party. For being a smart guy it's a dumb move.