Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

5 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

We had a pantry moth problem a couple of years ago and they were a huge bitch to completely get rid of

I did buy some sticky traps with pheromones that seem to be really working. I had a couple caught in less than an hour after putting them out.  And on the whole the rate of seeing them seems to be really slowing down but it's not 100% yet, and I'm still seeing them farther afield from the kitchen too. I was reluctant to start throwing out stuff like seasoning but after what I saw with the chili powder tonight I think I'm tossing anything that looks even slightly dubious and hoping it speeds things up.

Also taking some advice I saw online to stick any bags of seeds/etc in the freezer for a week before opening them to kill off any eggs that may be in the package.

On some level I'm kind of relieved they're not clothes moths though. I'm pissed about the foodstuffs I'm having to replace but I'd be actually upset if they were ruining my clothes.

Just now, CheeTo said:

Fox lead team doubling down on the Arizona call saying they are absolutely correct in the call.

It’s still more likely than not that Biden holds on, but too early given how the Election Day shares have been coming in. Weird they would be so quick to do it when everybody else is holding off for more than an hour later.

Just now, atom631 said:

So if AZ holds and GA swings back to Biden, is it a lock at that point? 

It gets much, much, easier for sure. People seem nervous about the WI and MI numbers right now. I dunno, I haven't seen much drilling into them. The polls seemed much more confident for Biden in WI and MI then most other battlegrounds, so there would have to have been a massive polling failure for him to lose there

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

I did buy some sticky traps with pheromones that seem to be really working. I had a couple caught in less than an hour after putting them out.  And on the whole the rate of seeing them seems to be really slowing down but it's not 100% yet, and I'm still seeing them farther afield from the kitchen too. I was reluctant to start throwing out stuff like seasoning but after what I saw with the chili powder tonight I think I'm tossing anything that looks even slightly dubious and hoping it speeds things up.

Also taking some advice I saw online to stick any bags of seeds/etc in the freezer for a week before opening them to kill off any eggs that may be in the package.

On some level I'm kind of relieved they're not clothes moths though. I'm pissed about the foodstuffs I'm having to replace but I'd be actually upset if they were ruining my clothes.

Yeah, the sticky traps will work, but you gotta keep em out for a while because they'll keep coming back if you don't get all of them

9 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Which is worse? That the eggs were always in there waiting to hatch or we may get a Biden presidency where the GOP spends the next 4 years investigating Hunter and trying to impeach Biden?

I'm always going to be weirded out by the possibility of there being eggs in stuff like organic seeds now but ultimately out of sight out of mind. Seeing shit fucking wriggling around inside a container, or a bunch of fucking dead moths inside a container, or weird fucking cobwebs in a container though...:sick:

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

What this election reveals is that there are two Americas—the cities, and the towns—and that they don't agree on almost anything.

I think most importantly, they consume two totally different news environments. There were people who earnestly thought the entirity of Seattle and Minneapolis were on fire during the early George Floyd protests.

15 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Nope, voted Biden! And for as much as I am

into politics, I don’t actually have a lot of strong political opinions. I’m more into the process than anything. Part of why I enjoy SCOTUS history and reading opinions.

yeah the process of rustling our jimmies :p