Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Jason said:

image.png

I remember when I was younger I would argue with friends about how voting was pountless because one vote doesn't matter.

While that's often true, it seems like there's a story like this every cycle or two that shows you that one vote can be hugely important and it's impossible to know which before you count.

Like, this isn't just for a Senate seat, this could decide control of the entire Senate. Likely that Dems don't pick up the two Georgia seats....but again, you just don't know until you vote and they count it up.

Another one was that crazy State House race in Virginia that came down to a coin flip and decided control of the State House.

15 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

:lol:

Have any of you seen this BS being shared by Republicans on social media?

A15011-B3-0659-4364-A13-E-1-E7041-DAF8-C

JFC :lol: 

What is the obsession the far right has with highly compressed image files to "prove" their point.  Do these conspiracy theory networks rely upon 56k modems to distribute their low resolution .jpeg's.  

1 minute ago, vaxick said:

What is the obsession the far right has with highly compressed image files to "prove" their point.  Do these conspiracy theory networks rely upon 56k modems to distribute their low resolution .jpeg's.  

Just link to the dang source.  Very frustrating.