JK Rowling’s latest book is about a murderous cis man who dresses as a woman to kill his victims

Jason

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I don't think I've ever gone from such admiration to disdain for a person like I have Rowling. Harry Potter will always be one of my most beloved book series. But Joanne can just fuck right off now.

The best part is she's suiting up in her male pseudonym to write a book about an evil crossdresser. :lol:

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Jesus Titty Fucking Christ!

Yeah it's really a shame hopefully the backlash buries her and her IP forever. I would love to see the Harry Potter game get last minute changed to an original IP in response to this (and if so I would buy it on principal).

30 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Didn’t she make Dumbledore gay? Does she hate Dumbledore? 

I have wondered about that, too. She clearly seemed to think of it as a good, inclusive thing to label Dumbledore as gay after the fact back then.

Is she someone who had a 180 on progressive issues in a broader sense, or one of these people totally baffled by how gay rights could at all relate to "guys in dresses"?

38 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Didn’t she make Dumbledore gay? Does she hate Dumbledore? 

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I have wondered about that, too. She clearly seemed to think of it as a good, inclusive thing to label Dumbledore as gay after the fact back then.

Is she someone who had a 180 on progressive issues in a broader sense, or one of these people totally baffled by how gay rights could at all relate to "guys in dresses"?

She hates trans people not cis gay people.