~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

WRONG! The DNC fundraised more than EVER before in history! That is a HUGE success!!!!

It really seems that the most logical, and easiest explanation for why the party does what it does is that it is a fundraising arm for well placed media consultants and not a whole lot more. When actual organizing happens, and that's where you see success, it's in spite of the party not because of it

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Reminds me of all the shit Dean got despite pushing the 50 state strategy.

Despite it's success even!

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

I hope it screws them, because Dems need a clean sweep and other Republicans were outspent and won in November.

I’m concerned that all this voter-fraud nonsense talk is going to energize their base to turn out en masse to “beat the cheating by sheer numbers!” or whatever BS slogan they’ll attempt in Georgia for the runoffs. I hope the DNC Stacey Abrams can get dems to turn up to vote.

Just now, Ricofoley said:

A lot of people are saying that ranked choice measure could be a pretty big deal, because it could give Murkowski more cover to cross party lines more since she wouldn't be going through a traditional primary.

I see no reason to believe she would actually go against the GOP more in situations where it matters. 

On 11/17/2020 at 10:36 PM, Jason said:

I see no reason to believe she would actually go against the GOP more in situations where it matters. 

These isle-crossing GOP members tend to only do so when they know that their vote won’t actually affect the outcome, and so they can use said vote as a political prop for their next reelection campaign.