~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

8 hours ago, Joe said:

Loeffler and Perdue really look like two of the emptiest fucking suits I have ever seen. I will be quite sad to see either of them win.

There are so many bad Republican senators that it's easy to focus on the big ones like Cruz, Hawley, or Rubio. But man the spotlight on these Georgian turds has been revealing. Perdue is too busy doing crimes to even bother to debate, and Loeffler is a malfuncting Westworld version of Marie Antoinette. 

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

There are so many bad Republican senators that it's easy to focus on the big ones like Cruz, Hawley, or Rubio. But man the spotlight on these Georgian turds has been revealing. Perdue is too busy doing crimes to even bother to debate, and Loeffler is a malfuncting Westworld version of Marie Antoinette. 

Loeffler is terrifying!

I would be very surprised if either of the Ds win. Voting isn't easy. The public transit routes have been drastically reduced due to C19. I can only fit so many people in my civic. If anyone wants to venmo me a sprinter van then we will win in a landslide!!