~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

Very curious how much he wins by.

2001 gubernatorial race:

1920px-Virginia_Governor_Election_Result

2008 Senate Race:

1920px-Virginia_Senate_Election_Results_

2014 Senate Race:

1920px-Virginia_Senate_Election_Results_

In 2014, he was polling so far ahead but ended up winning by less than a point. In all honestly, I feel 2014 was a precursor to 2016 -- Republican underestimated, polling off in some states for the same reason it was in 2016, mostly in Appalachia and the upper midwest.

Whereas we haven't seen these issues since 2017.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

You know him? 38 years old! That's awesome.

I met him, he came to my town late last year or so. Kim was the incumbent, won the district in 2016. I call Richter a shit-stain based solely on his rhetoric and running ads stating that Kim helped create ISIS because Kim was in Afghanistan during the Obama administration.

Just now, Spork3245 said:

I met him, he came to my town late last year or so. Kim was the incumbent, won the district in 2016. I call Richter a shit-stain based solely on his rhetoric and running ads stating that Kim helped create ISIS because Kim was in Afghanistan during the Obama administration.

Jeff Van Drew won, unfortunately, Such a POS.

Just now, Ghost_MH said:

What was that about Trump just labeling everyone as "acting" to avoid Congressional oversight on who he hired? 

There's already been some pushback on that in lower courts, but the unitary executive sycophants on the court I'm sure will find a way to wiggle their way out of it

GREAT interview with AOC

merlin_179537223_4e99c847-de49-4ac8-86c6
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The congresswoman said Joe Biden’s relationship with progressives would hinge on his actions. And she dismissed criticism from House moderates, calling some candidates who lost their races...

I’ve been begging the party to let me help them for two years. That’s also the damn thing of it. I’ve been trying to help. Before the election, I offered to help every single swing district Democrat with their operation. And every single one of them, but five, refused my help. And all five of the vulnerable or swing district people that I helped secured victory or are on a path to secure victory. And every single one that rejected my help is losing. And now they’re blaming us for their loss.

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

GREAT interview with AOC

merlin_179537223_4e99c847-de49-4ac8-86c6
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The congresswoman said Joe Biden’s relationship with progressives would hinge on his actions. And she dismissed criticism from House moderates, calling some candidates who lost their races...

GOAT 🐐