Well, Trump decided to talk about the real issues last night... the Oscars!

Speaking at the podium in front of his supporters, Trump asked, "How bad were the Academy Awards this year?" He went on to say, "And the winner is... a movie from South Korea! What the hell was that all that about? We've got enough problems with South Korea, with trade. On top of that, they give them the best movie of the year. Was it good? I don't know. Let's get Gone With the Wind back, please? Sunset Boulevard. So many great movies."

Cold take: Gone with the Wind fucking sucks. 

However, the best part:

It's funny how you can latch onto things, but his parasite comments piss me off SO FUCKING MUCH.

FUCK THIS MAN and FUCK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM.

RACIST PEICE OF GARBAGE. He isn't even speaking in code anymore. His comments were fucking despicable. Just pathetic. He just comes out and says it because he knows his army of idiot racist followers will eat it up. They are all ignorant fucking idiots and they are proud of it.

58 minutes ago, ort said:

It's funny how you can latch onto things, but his parasite comments piss me off SO FUCKING MUCH.

FUCK THIS MAN and FUCK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM.

RACIST PEICE OF GARBAGE. He isn't even speaking in code anymore. His comments were fucking despicable. Just pathetic. He just comes out and says it because he knows his army of idiot racist followers will eat it up. They are all ignorant fucking idiots and they are proud of it.

I want an ort post generator so badly.

15 minutes ago, Chris- said:

ort should definitely get Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch, March 20, 2020! It’s sure to relax him and put him at ease. 

DOOM Eternal comes out that day, so I'll be busy with that. They are basically the same game anyway.

2 minutes ago, ort said:

DOOM Eternal comes out that day, so I'll be busy with that. They are basically the same game anyway.

Doom Eternal And Animal Crossing Fans Have Become Supportive Friends

Over in the Doom subreddit, fans are posting a variety of artwork featuring the Doomguy and Isabelle, Animal Crossing's adorable little Shih Tzu. The crossover art is rendered in a bunch of different styles, from traditional Animal Crossing fare to memes and everything in between.  

The Animal Crossing subreddit is populated with similar art and memes. These include pictures of Isabelle "standing guard" in front of Doomguy, old-school Doomguy purchasing New Horizon's at an in-game shop, and more. Sometimes competition and rivalry aren't negative, and these communities show that.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I’m just glad no one challenged me on Gone with the Wind being the worst.

I don't believe you.

And regarding the actual topic, I listened to this 'speech' or whatever that was and the man is clearly barely coherent at this point and seemingly high as fuck. 2016 Trump almost sounds like a poised politician compared to the gibberish he regularly unleashes these days. And I don't even need to comment on the abject absurdity of the whole Gone With The Wind, fuck Parasite thing.

1 hour ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I think the real reason why Trump is attacking this movie is because it’s so critical of capitalism. Unfortunately the fact that it’s subtitled is already a barrier for a lot of working class people, so Trump is using this angle to keep them from watching it out of curiosity.

Also illiterate people, e.g. Trump.

23 hours ago, sexy_shapiro said:

I think the real reason why Trump is attacking this movie is because it’s so critical of capitalism. Unfortunately the fact that it’s subtitled is already a barrier for a lot of working class people, so Trump is using this angle to keep them from watching it out of curiosity.

Trump has absolutely no idea what this movie is about other than “lol it stars chinks and it has subtitles!”