~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

36 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Donuts are like pizza - sure, Pizza Hut may be shitty compared to a lot of other pizzas, but stick one in front of me and you can bet your ass it's going into my mouth.

Whoa now! Pizza Hut is the best.

• Guillotine 3

I just had this dude come in the bar. He's from Idaho. Of course he starts going like "this mask bullshit yadda yadda yadda," then when he paid he goes "you guys accept cash? I brought cash for my trip but it seems no one fucking accepts it." I say yes and cash him out. When I'm done he says "in idaho they're trying to do away with that bullshit." 

I'm not one to pick fights with my customers, so I just go "mmhmm." What I wanted to say was "so what you're telling is you want the government to tell companies what forms of payment they can or can't accept?"

"Free markets! (Unless I'm triggered)"

Krispy Kreme is fine, but there are better donut places (even Dunkin' is better to me given it's wider variety of choices). 

Pizza Hut is good if you're in the mood to hurt your body. And sometimes you are. But it is nowhere near a go to for me (I actually prefer Dominoes if I have to).

Local is always best. 

5 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Donuts are like pizza - sure, Pizza Hut may be shitty compared to a lot of other pizzas, but stick one in front of me and you can bet your ass it's going into my mouth.

This seems to sum it up pretty well. I'd say neither is often put in front of me these past years. As a kid though, all the time.