~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

28 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Speaking of crimes:

The whitewashing of the Bush Administration is absolutely disgusting. 

Everyone involved with the Iraq invasion should be in jail. And Obama's greatest sin was letting the Bush Administration skate on their crimes.

If we were to start compiling a list of "Obama's greatest sins", it might take a while.

11 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

If we were to start compiling a list of "Obama's greatest sins", it might take a while.

I remember spending most of election night 2008 by myself because I couldn't stand to be around all of my fellow college students who were exuberant about Obama winning. 

As I have been absorbing this announcement tonight, there's been a growing feeling of comfort that some people in a position to do so are finally taking a stand against a corrupt President. Even in the likely event it ultimately goes no where, or even backfires on the Dems, there is some semblance of a return to sanity, and that at least keeps a small fire burning amidst this dawning apocalypse we're in.

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

The WH is likely trying to figure out a way to clean up the whistle-blower's complaint and then release it to, like, Fox. Fox will read snippets and state that it has nothing incriminating and that the whistle-blower doesn't know what they're talking about and muddy things up enough for their viewers. It's the exact same play they made with the Mueller Report. It'll be awesome when every other media outlet just takes the White House at its word.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

The WH is likely trying to figure out a way to clean up the whistle-blower's complaint and then release it to, like, Fox. Fox will read snippets and state that it has nothing incriminating and that the whistle-blower doesn't know what they're talking about and muddy things up enough for their viewers. It's the exact same play they made with the Mueller Report. It'll be awesome when every other media outlet just takes the White House at its word.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I look forward to them releasing Barr's "summary" of the complaint, the press reporting it as though the actual complaint was released, and then a week later finding out the "summary" says the opposite of the actual complaint.