~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

With all 5 of his lawyers quitting over him wanting it to be about the election fraud, the dems should really urge trump to come speak on his behalf during the impeachment trial. I still expect the GOP to let him off but him being there as a raving lunatic who will most likely put his foot in his mouth will just make it all the harder on the GOP.

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

With all 5 of his lawyers quitting over him wanting it to be about the election fraud, the dems should really urge trump to come speak on his behalf during the impeachment trial. I still expect the GOP to let him off but him being there as a raving lunatic who will most likely put his foot in his mouth will just make it all the harder on the GOP.

I mean, he can’t ignore subpoenas now. 

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

They'll still not convict him

8 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Holy shit, can you imagine the shit storm it would cause if he’s out there in front of the Senate screaming about election fraud?

That would certainly draw in his cult to Washington... it would be worse than the election debates... he would try to bully the proceedings... a mutable mike would be necessary and the circus/chaos he would cause would likely work in his favor... the mistake would be in treating him with due respect and courtesy instead of the blunt uncouth pig that he is

20 hours ago, stepee said:

omg that chyron

Oh yeah, Fox News has gone completely over the edge since Biden won. Their daily headlines are fucking hilarious.

You get the sense that rather than just reporting the news, they have a group of people sitting around a table and strategizing the best way to spin the days news into a series of headlines that their dopey audience will read and take in and let sink in. They do this knowing no one reads most of the articles. The crazy evil deceptive headlines (and total shit garbage stories) paint an insane picture of pure propaganda and manipulation. The spin is literally dripping off the page.

I know none of this is new information, but I had kinda forgotten what Fox News looked like when they were playing offense and not defense. They are so much better at picking at every scab and spinning it into that batshit bullshit tornado.

8 minutes ago, Chris- said:

No sane lawyer would allow him to do that, which makes it all the more likely we are going to hear about how desperately he wants to do it. 

He'll do it to spite his lawyers for trying to tell him not to do it because nobody tells him what to do.

In Woodward’s first book, he talks about how John Dowd kept trying to convince Trump to NOT sit down with Mueller, and proved it to him by finally having him do a prep session and Trump immediately went off the handle at the line of questioning he would get hit with.

Trump lies like a person breathes, so he’d immediately perjure himself.

It's not like many Republicans are going to vote to convict anyway. Trump could literally brag about starting a great, huge, bigly insurrection, how they should have roughed up The Squad like in the old days, and many Republicans still won't vote against him because they're all in, and it's all about party first for them. He was right when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any voters. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

It's not like many Republicans are going to vote to convict anyway. Trump could literally brag about starting a great, huge, bigly insurrection, how they should have roughed up The Squad like in the old days, and many Republicans still won't vote against him because they're all in, and it's all about party first for them. He was right when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose any voters. 

Gaetz would lob a softball like "Sir, Mr. President (hold for applause from GOP members), we all know you didn't incite any mob or violence, in fact-"

Trump, "I did. I did it. It was the biggest mob in the history of America. Some say it was the greatest. I don't know, maybe, we'll have to look into it." *Makes a weird face*

GOP later, "We all know the President was just joking, and we vote to acquit."

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Ummm... was it just me or did Trump’s lawyer go full Chewbacca-defense yesterday? WTF was that?

Why would Donald Trump, a morbidly obese 400 lbs Hutt, want to live in Florida, where it's 90 degrees with 100% humidity during the summer? Why would he want to live with permanently chafed thighs caused by that weather? 

• Haha 1