The Official Thread of Systemic Racism

On 10/17/2018 at 2:01 PM, PaladinSolo said:

There should already be penalties for false reporting of crimes, in fact if put money on the black people being ticketed/fined for it. 

The black people need to call but not identify themselves that way when they show up the black guy can't get in trouble.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, PaladinSolo said:

Right but what I'm saying is they'll just enforce false crime reporting when black people do it since it's already a crime lol. 

Which is why Black People want to do it.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:33 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

The black people need to call but not identify themselves that way when they show up the black guy can't get in trouble.

Or he might get arrested, essentially calling the cops on himself.

One of the sisters tells her to leave them alone and that she’s a resident too.   

“What’s going on here in this parking lot that you feel that you need to congregate?” says Westwood. “I’m white and I make a $125,000 a year.”

“What are you doing here, hanging out here on a Friday night? Cut it out. Don’t f--- with your life, b---. Cut it out….Get out of here,” continues Westwood.

Westwood follows her and gets up close before walking away. Another video captures her saying from a distance, “Do I need to bring out my concealed weapon too?”

http://www.wfae.org/post/charlotte-woman-faces-charges-after-harassing-black-neighbors-telling-them-leave#stream/0

wut

2 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

“We moved here to a WHITE TOWN, ALL WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD — FOR HEALTH REASONS AMONG OTHER THINGS. THIS IS OUR FOREVER HOME, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO MOVE — BESIDES THIS IS MY DREAM HOME AND WE HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME,” it read. It added that the family “SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THE NEIGHBORS” before bringing the child into the area.

The letter continued, stating that “just the sight of the child reminds me of all the things I live in this town to forget.”

qkh0zYh.jpg

• Guillotine 1

IU law professor arrested for not wanting to pull over in heavy traffic

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/2018/11/01/iu-law-professor-sues-impd-over-2016-traffic-stop-arrest/1808331002/

the same officer is being investigated for pepper spraying nightclub employees

https://www.wthr.com/article/impd-officer-under-internal-investigation

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/14/us/white-professor-calls-police-black-student.html

The conclusion that racial bias did not play a role in the instructor’s actions was “based primarily on the opinion of the student,” Dr. Eighmy wrote.

Speaking before the report was issued, Ms. Lane, who is black, said she did not believe the instructor’s actions were based on racial bias.

“She’s been fair to me and a bunch of my other peers of color and our class is very diverse, so to say that was racially motivated would kind of take away from how she treated all of us,” Ms. Lane said.

tl;dr: Four dark-skinned Muslim girls try to order food at McDonalds, but McDonalds can't get Apple Pay to work. Impatient white guy says it must be a problem with their welfare. Girl says just because she has dark skin that doesn't mean she is on welfare. White get gets in her face yelling and insulting her. Muslim male friend tells him to back off, white guy pulls gun on them and points it at them. People scramble for cover, and he backs out of the restaurant pointing the gun. Manager of McDonalds then screams at the Muslim girls and demands they leave the store, even though the guy with the gun is still outside. Other customer stands up for the girls and tells them to stay inside.

I can only imagine that this manager is not long to be employed by McDonalds. I hope the guy with the gun is charged.

“Basically my friends and I were studying at the library down the street when we decided to go to McDonald’s because we were hungry,” recounted Farida, going on to state that her companions placed their order using Apple Pay.

“They weren’t really familiar with it, so it took them a while to work it out, but they still couldn’t figure it out, so they gave up,” continued Farida.

“Jihan heard the man say, ‘You’re probably using EBT’, and she immediately turned to him and said “Just because I’m Black, doesn’t mean I use EBT.” Electronic Benefit Transfer, or EBT, is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefit payments. In Farida’s vivid recollection, this outrageously racist comment and the ensuing retort was immediately followed by the man “cussing them out,” and advancing aggressively towards the defenseless teens. He continued advancing, forcing Amal to call her friend Amin, who was seated in a booth nearby, for help, “because the man was so close she believed he was going to physically hurt her.”

“Amin and his friends came over and that’s when…the man pulls out the gun,” concluded Farida. The rest of the incident plays out in its entirety on video. The patron is seen aiming the gun at the teens as they scatter, while he swiftly backs out of the restaurant in a cowardly attempt to escape from the consequences of his obvious overreaction.

In the aftermath of this horrifying episode, the video depicts a McDonald’s employee screaming at the astonished teenagers, in an expletive-laced frenzy, insisting that they get out of her store. Equally incensed, another gentleman at the restaurant jumped to the aid of the teenagers in distress, vehemently protesting the idea that the victims of this heinous attack should be thrown out into the streets, along with the gun-toting lunatic.

http://muslimgirl.com/50687/mcdonalds-white-man-gun-black-muslim-teens/

20 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Some, I assume, are good people.

The US has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems. Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When whites sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

• Haha 2