Update: Biden administration's new "Remain in Mexico" policy is EVEN MORE restrictive than the Imbecile's

6 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

What I find so pathetic about all this is they had weeks of notice before members of Congress and such started showing up. Knowing that they made it look as best they could.

Like a retail store that approves OT and spends at least a full day to make the store look as close to Grand Opening as possible, when they get a heads up Corporate will be visiting. 

It still look like war crimes are being committed as their best fucking effort to look presentable. 

It not only shows how evil these fucking CPB officers are (for the most part), but it's representative of how much Trump is a serial bungler. They just weren't prepared to institute their hate policies well enough to even mask the worst of it. I mean, they literally lost children as they separated them from their parents initially because they're so stupid. This is as much an administrative failure as it is hateful.

8 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

What I find so pathetic about all this is they had weeks of notice before members of Congress and such started showing up. Knowing that they made it look as best they could.

Like a retail store that approves OT and spends at least a full day to make the store look as close to Grand Opening as possible, when they get a heads up Corporate will be visiting. 

It still look like war crimes are being committed as their best fucking effort to look presentable. 

They’re probably proud that the conditions are bad

3 hours ago, Reputator said:

Never heard that word before now.

Same. Seems like a comic book sound of a flashlight hitting somebody in the head. 

Kind of gave me a mental image of New York criminals getting triggered by “Thwip” on a shirt. 

In all seriousness, this is a dick move, and not at all out of character for these guys. But at the same time it is so small potatoes compared to their real crimes against humanity.