What toppings do you like and dislike on a pizza?

Remarkableriots

7 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Pizza Margherita is literally the most traditional pizza you could ever order. It's cheese, sauce, and fresh basil. I'm just stunned that in a thread of pizza toppings, no one has stated their preference for basil!

25 minutes ago, Jose said:

Pizza Margherita is literally the most traditional pizza you could ever order. It's cheese, sauce, and fresh basil. I'm just stunned that in a thread of pizza toppings, no one has stated their preference for basil!

I don't think margaritas are Italian...

5 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Never heard of it.

A Margherita pizza is a variant version of a Neopolitan pizza.

1200px-Margherita_Originale.JPG

A Margherita pizza

Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) is a style of pizza made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with San Marzano tomatoes, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius, and Mozzarella di Bufala Campana, a protected designation of origin cheese made with the milk from water buffalo raised in the marshlands of Campania and Lazio in a semi-wild state.[1] Neapolitan pizza is a Traditional Speciality Guaranteed (TSG) product in Europe, and the art of its making is included on UNESCO's list of intangible cultural heritage.[2] This style pizza gave rise to the New York-style pizza that was first made by Italian immigrants to the United States in the early 20th century.[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neapolitan_pizza

IMG_4973.jpg

Neopolitan pizza

5 hours ago, Jose said:

I have only had it once but I thought it was good. The problem is I ate the entire thing and I was still hungry.

5 hours ago, Jose said:

My man, we're talking about the type of stuff that gets delivered to your door at 1AM in a cardboard box. Who the fuck gets basil on their pizza in that context?

• Haha 2

The only topping I don’t like on a pizza are olives. Hate olives. 

I prefer a two topping, usually sausage and a veggie... mushrooms or onions. 

Love garlic. Used to eat shrimp pizza from this Italian restaraunt that offered it. 

In St. Louis we have a thin crust pizza joint called Imo’s... which is kind of decisive and controversial, but I fucking love it. Super thin crust and provel cheese. The best one is called the deluxe, which is sausage, bacon, green peppers, onions and mushrooms. It’s a St. Louis staple and it’s the fucking best. 

Also, I am high right now and really want pizza now.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2018 at 12:03 AM, NeoJoe said:

Love:

Pepperoni

Mushrooms

Green Peppers

Extra Cheese

Ricotta

Prosciutto

Onions

Banana Peppers

Red Peppers

Black Olives

Hate:

Anchovies

Too much meat

Pineapple

Absolutely dead on. I modified your post just a tad. 

I’m not a very picky eater at all. I’ll eat almost any kind of pizza and love it. I would say I am not big on anchovies. And I like a simpler pizza rather than a mountain of toppings. Favorite is probably straight up pepperoni or pepperoni mushroom or jalapeños. 

I also love love cream cheese on a pizza, or give me weird sauces like mustard for a cheeseburger pizza or really whatever - I’m in. 

Cold Cheese Pizza FTW!!!! Only 2 legit places to get a cold cheese slice - Little Vincents in Huntington, NY or Tino's Pizza in Oneonta, NY.

Other than that, the only time I like toppings on my pizza is if Im getting dominos - then I get it with sausage and mushrooms (but is dominos really even pizza?).