Guardians Of The Galaxy Three Moving Ahead

I now kinda wonder...did Feige float this piece of info about using Gunn’s script and the general non-reaction as a way to convince the Disney top brass that nobody cares?

5 minutes ago, TheGreatGamble said:

I somehow doubt it. I think they figured out they were just wrong 

Disney is not really a “We were wrong” sort of joint :p

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

This post aged poorly.

Alien Gunner says hold my beer

On 8/11/2018 at 8:37 PM, ALIEN-gunner said:

Because he's behind the Guardians movies is why fans are coming to his defense. If Gunn was a nobody he'd not only be universally shamed but probably investigated by authorities. But because some people can't live without their cheesy sci-fi films... The guy said some scummy things in his early 40's...when he was all grown up as he is now. There's no excuse for it and you can try to kill the messenger all you want but the evidence is already there. Now I can see how some of the things he said was him trying to be edgy in Hollyweird but things like when he said how he thought it was great that an animal jerked off on some kid on the set shows the man has no empathy for children. Any future movies the guy makes I hope he won't be directing kids. Not because I think he will do anything to them but because he clearly doesn't care for their well being. 

• Like 1

https://screenrant.com/guardians-galaxy-3-february-2021-production-start/

A recent report suggests that production on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3will begin in February of 2021. The film was put on hold after controversial tweets involving writer and director James Gunn led to Disney firing him. Initially, Disney didn't want to rehire Gunn, but he's since been brought back on to helm the upcoming third entry. The film was originally expected to arrive in theaters sometime next year, but with production now reportedly set to begin in a couple of years, the film will arrive in theaters at a later date.