~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/growing-number-of-republicans-struggle-to-defend-trump-on-g-7-choice-ukraine-and-syria/2019/10/18/20e56612-f1b8-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

In interviews with more than 20 GOP lawmakers and congressional aides in the past 48 hours, many said they were repulsed by Trump’s decision to host an international summit at his own resort and incensed by acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney’s admission — later withdrawn — that U.S. aid to Ukraine was withheld for political reasons. Others expressed anger over the president’s abandonment of Kurdish allies in Syria.

One Republican, Rep. Francis Rooney (Fla.) — whose district Trump carried by 22 percentage points — did not rule out voting to impeach the president and compared the situation to the Watergate scandal that ended Richard Nixon’s presidency. 

“I’m still thinking about it, you know?” Rooney said of backing impeachment. “I’ve been real mindful of the fact that during Watergate, all the people I knew said, ‘Oh, they’re just abusing Nixon, and it’s a witch hunt.’ Turns out it wasn’t a witch hunt. It was really bad.”

22 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Nah, fuck it. 

If he's wearing diapers, he shouldn't be President. And considering everything he's done in his life, he deserves all the mockery. 

I've taken care of plenty of patients whose minds are sharp, but their bodies are letting them down. It's just not something to mock or judge a person for. Period. 

It's very likely that he is in the early stages of dementia and he's clearly unfit and there are a thousand things we can ridicule him for. This is not one of them. We don't have to be as shitty as he is. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I've taken care of plenty of patients whose minds are sharp, but their bodies are letting them down. It's just not something to mock or judge a person for. Period. 

It's very likely that he is in the early stages of dementia and he's clearly unfit and there are a thousand things we can ridicule him for. This is not one of them. We don't have to be as shitty as he is. 

Quite literally, apparently. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

There was a completely unrelated tweet between the second and third tweets, he got distracted from his rage tweeting by something on the TV. :lol:

I have a feeling he didn't tweet any of that. I'm guessing an aide wrote that for him while he was watching TV.

12 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I have a feeling he didn't tweet any of that. I'm guessing an aide wrote that for him while he was watching TV.

Yeah you're right, since he never threads tweets properly. Still lulzy that he and an aid are simultaneously sending out tweets doe. I wonder if maybe the third non-threaded tweet was him. 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:09 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Are we not doing phrasing anymore?

And you're right. I really shouldn't. Also, my sister watched the video, and as someone who is dating a hefty guy, she informed me it's a moose knuckle (the camel toe for guys) rather than a diaper.