~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

21 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Yes. Cut Canada in half, it’s all coming together.

Wexit people aren't getting neighboring provinces (to the sides or the north) so it wouldn't cut canada in half. Yet with that said Canada could possibly get better without Alberta. :mthinking: So how about a trade for Washington State.

11 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Wexit people aren't getting neighboring provinces (to the sides or the north) so it wouldn't cut canada in half. Yet with that said Canada could possibly get better without Alberta. :mthinking: So how about a trade for Washington State.

I'm not sure canada would want eastern washington.

7 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

It's like they don't know the Constitution is allowed to be (and has) changed to fit the society we want to live in.   These fucking nut jobs want the Constitution to be the Bible, they want to live in the past, and continue believing their dogmatic views of the world.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Can't throw bricks, they're too heavy.

Fifteen year old me must have been superhuman when I was throwing bricks to my father when I worked with him in construction during the summer of 2000.

Jesus fucking Christ that was 20 years ago.

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Fifteen year old me must have been superhuman when I was throwing bricks to my father when I worked with him in construction during the summer of 2000.

Jesus fucking Christ that was 20 years ago.

I guess he forgot that he made a very famous, maybe the most famous cameo in a little movie called Home Alone 2.  WHERE YOUNG KEVIN IS SEEN THROWING A BRICK INTO A STORE WINDOW  . . . . AND WAIT FOR IT. . . .  TOSSING A FEW BRICKS OFF A BUILDING TO DEFEND HIMSELF

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I guess he forgot that he made a very famous, maybe the most famous cameo in a little movie called Home Alone 2.  WHERE YOUNG KEVIN IS SEEN THROWING A BRICK INTO A STORE WINDOW  . . . . AND WAIT FOR IT. . . .  TOSSING A FEW BRICKS OFF A BUILDING TO DEFEND HIMSELF

Why would trump care about the scenes that trump isn't in?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

58 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Why would trump care about the scenes that trump isn't in?

54 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Fuck! I guess you’re right

He'd always make filming a scene with him a condition for getting to use one of his properties as a filming location. Most movie productions, however, were smart enough to immediately cut the footage--and I guess it tracks that Trump was too dumb to insist on them actually using his scene.