~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

So far in the speech, he's:

- chastised Netanyahu for not helping out with the assassination of Soleimani but still taking "credit"for it

- called Hezbollah "smart" for attacking Israel from the north

6 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

That’s a bold tactic I suppose.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

23 hours ago, Reputator said:

Trump argues in court he can't be disqualified for the Presidency by violating the Constitution, because he.. *checks notes* ...never swore an oath to support the Constitution when he was President.

I'm sure there wasn't an event where the "largest crowd ever in attendance" could have witnessed such a thing.

On 10/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, mclumber1 said:

Peekaboo?  Doesn't that leap right past dog whistle racism to straight up racism?

So I saw someone post a screenshot from Urban Dictionary, and it really is.

WWW.URBANDICTIONARY.COM

Racist term used in white-supremacist circles to refer to a person of color, usually black, of upper or upper-middle class social standing.

I was kinda expecting it to come to this. At some point, he was going to just say screw it and come at me bro. I mean, what happens if he decided to just not go to court? Will armed police show up to arrest him? Will the secret service protect him or help arrest him?