Aladdin (2019) Teaser Trailer

Pikachu

1 hour ago, TheLeon said:

I forgot that this was happening, with Guy Ritchie and Will Smith, no less. Weird. I bet it'll be good. 

You'd think it's weird, but Aladdin has a lot of thieving and street urchin living in it, which Guy Ritchie excels at (he just did it in the underrated King Arthur as well as Sherlock Holmes). I'm a big Guy Ritchie fan, and as a first generation American-Pakistani, I really want this movie to be good and do well (I'm also a fan of the original). It was nice hearing the re-worked song in the teaser.

It won't be, but I hope this is Middle Easterners/South Asians' Black Panther/Crazy Rich Asians in some ways. :p 

Cinderella and The Jungle Book are still the best ways to do a live-action adaptation of an animated Disney film.

Beauty and the Beast was good but felt entirely unnecessary and pointless compared to Cinderella and The Jungle Book. 

Alice in Wonderland/Alice Through the Looking Glass and Maleficent are too different from their animated counterparts to compare.