State of the Union - March 7th 9pm EST

The only one I have any memory of is the most recent where he basically called out Republicans on their bullshit. But was that the same one that had MTG and Boebert screaming like hyenas in the aisles?

• True 1

3 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

The only one I have any memory of is the most recent where he basically called out Republicans on their bullshit. But was that the same one that had MTG and Boebert screaming like hyenas in the aisles?

He needs to do more of that. 

3 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

He needs to do more of that. 

I’m pretty sure tonight he’s going to call out Republicans for the border deal getting axes because they bowed to Herr Trump.

27 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I thought that was the first one that technically isn't a SOTU. 

2 hours ago, osxmatt said:

I typically hate the faux importance the media and political class put on SOTU, but this one actually feels important?

They typically don’t happen this late in the year, this is effectively the first and biggest campaign speech of the election cycle 

I truly hope that Biden gets up and says... "The state of the union is Maine... the state of the union is New Hampshire... the state of the union is Vermont... the state of the union is Massachusetts... the state of the union is New York..." and takes 45 seconds with each state. And also that he includes Washington DC for good measure. Then just gets off the stager as soon as he's done with the list.

He’s doing fine.

“You can’t only love your country when you win” is a good line. His pacing is a bit all over the place and he’s stumbling here and there, but it’s not a bad speech thus far. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

2 minutes ago, TwinIon said:

He’s doing fine.

“You can’t only love your country when you win” is a good line. His pacing is a bit all over the place and he’s stumbling here and there, but it’s not a bad speech thus far. 

I agree. He definitely stumbles but that may be his stuttering issue at play. I think he speaks to fast and then he makes mistakes. Anyway, his message has been good. Good energy level, too. 

• Halal 1