TIME's person of the year is...

4 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

The true evil lies in NFL commentators who won’t call a Chiefs game without f*cking mentioning her and cutting to footage of her watching her boyfriend prance around the field.

I’m seriously triggered by it now.

My favorite take is when clueless dudes insist that Swift is going after Kelce to increase her profile. My sweet summer children, Kelce is but a barnacle on the USS Swift.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • True 1

The hateful bullshit the right wing media machine peddles works much better when it's directed at a specific "other" or nemesis they can identify. The entire playbook is DIVIDE, ANGER AND CONFUSE. They don't really even need to win, they just need to keep everyone angry and frustrated. Turning Taylor Swift into a villain really checks off a lot of boxes for them, so I can see why they would find it appealing. Anything to keep their army of brainwashed fear-filled simpletons enraged and 100% focused on completely unimportant nonsense while they quietly maintain the same power structures that keep them down in the first place.

• Hype 1

38 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

My favorite take is when clueless dudes insist that Swift is going after Kelce to increase her profile. My sweet summer children, Kelce is but a barnacle on the USS Swift.

Football bros are the legit best. Your whole ass personality is watching better men compete at a level you were never at lol

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

11 hours ago, stepee said:

I think you are thinking of Fox the station that airs Simpsons, etc? He is referring to Fox News. Disney bought out Fox and Fox News is its own (evil) company.

Disney bought 20th Century Fox film and TV assets which included FX and National Geographic Channel. They didn't buy Fox network, Fox news and Fox sports. Disney already owned ABC and no company can own two of the four major broadcast networks.

40 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

Disney bought 20th Century Fox film and TV assets which included FX and National Geographic Channel. They didn't buy Fox network, Fox news and Fox sports. Disney already owned ABC and no company can own two of the four major broadcast networks.

Oh right, I guess though Disney owns properties like Bobs Burgers and Simpson now, they still air it on Fox network owned by Murdoch still. The main point though is they meant Fox News!

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Taylor Swift's Time Person of the Year cover is shaping up to be the highest-selling issue in the magazine's recent history.

Jesus, I’m just planning on tossing mine into the recycle bin when I’m done reading it. 

• Wrong 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

31 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
UPROXX.COM

We lost our minds over the world’s biggest pop star last year. Maybe it’s time for a little perspective.

Everything is right in this article.

Really interesting article, thanks. 

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who's this "we"?

"The media" is one identified "we" in the article. A minority of Swift fans are another. You should read the article. :p 

9 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:
UPROXX.COM

We lost our minds over the world’s biggest pop star last year. Maybe it’s time for a little perspective.

Everything is right in this article.

I love her just because she annoys football bros. I’ll suffer her obnoxious fans for that.

Football bros are the equivalent of the “skips leg day” guys to me. 

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So... you? :p

Or do you just hate leg day but do it anyway?

Nope, as in the guys who say “skips leg day” but are all of 160 lbs 😂 aka they’re on skip everything day.

I actually enjoy leg day because I get a great pump as I’ve always had a great mind muscle connection with them for some reason. 

• Halal 1

On 12/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, MarSolo said:

I don’t trust her.

She used to babysit Jeff Jarrett’s children. Who knows what she learned!

She learned how to be a carny and do work shoots like a true jabroni. It explains everything when you think about her fans.

• True 1

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Just no calf raises. :p

No more and glad for it, i HATED training them so much.  Just thinking about it is triggering me 😂 but it was always calves those guys are referencing when they say that.

My thigh sweep and separation though are still on point. Obviously not as good as when I was big but still not bad for being small.

• Hype 1

• 2 months later...