Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

They'll refer you to a really great high-priced lawyer and tell you to send the bill, and then they'll ghost you and the lawyer will drop you when they don't get paid, and you'll lose your case and still owe $50,000 in legal fees.

100% exactly this 

pepsi-twitter.png
CLICKHOLE.COM

If you’re trying to follow all of the seemingly haphazard and occasionally downright confounding changes instituted by pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild since his takeover of Twitter, here’s…

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:
pepsi-twitter.png
CLICKHOLE.COM

If you’re trying to follow all of the seemingly haphazard and occasionally downright confounding changes instituted by pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild since his takeover of Twitter, here’s…

It probably seemed like a great idea on peyote and weed. 

There is word/rumours that twitter might be running as a background process on phones resulting in it eating up people's battery and data usage. This could explain the new metrics they keep touting about as being way up and the best in twitter's history.

1 hour ago, chakoo said:

There is word/rumours that twitter might be running as a background process on phones resulting in it eating up people's battery and data usage. This could explain the new metrics they keep touting about as being way up and the best in twitter's history.

Hmmm, I have felt like my phone has been getting worse battery life over the past few weeks specifically.

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

I mean for sure but is that what the premise of this is supposed to be? I just don’t get what the reason is

I hate the business he's in and the make money no matter what (unless it has to do with VR) mentality, but the only thing fake about Zuck is his humanity along with his inability to convince people he isn't an automaton. Everything about Musk is fake, including his tough guy persona. It is wildly funny to me to see Musk's mom come in to try to stop this and then Musk come up with a million and one excuses as to why he can't set a date for this fight that he was the one to instigate.