The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent - Nicolas Cage stars as Nic Cage stars as Nicolas Cage [Trailer]

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Emblazon said:

My body is ready... and at the same time, I'm not sure if my body can handle all that awesomeness in one movie. 

I also imagine this film as a follow up to The After Party. :lol:

i feel like everyone is just going to go all Abed after seeing the film

• Haha 2

AP22060147619015.jpg?w=1024
VARIETY.COM

Nicolas Cage says he starred in dozens of VOD films to stay out of debt, but he maintains that he never "phoned in" a performance.

“When I was doing four movies a year, back to back to back, I still had to find something in them to be able to give it my all,” Cage said. “They didn’t work, all of them. Some of them were terrific, like ‘Mandy,’ but some of them didn’t work. But I never phoned it in. So if there was a misconception, it was that. That I was just doing it and not caring. I was caring.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Derek said:
AP22060147619015.jpg?w=1024
VARIETY.COM

Nicolas Cage says he starred in dozens of VOD films to stay out of debt, but he maintains that he never "phoned in" a performance.

“When I was doing four movies a year, back to back to back, I still had to find something in them to be able to give it my all,” Cage said. “They didn’t work, all of them. Some of them were terrific, like ‘Mandy,’ but some of them didn’t work. But I never phoned it in. So if there was a misconception, it was that. That I was just doing it and not caring. I was caring.”

I totally believe him with this too. 

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I totally believe him with this too. 

If there's one thing that he exudes when he does interviews or whatever, it's that he does love acting and pours himself into it. He may be completely bonkers, but he does commit himself to his craft.

I feel like we'll talk about Shia LaBeouf in 10 years the same way we talk about Nic Cage now

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...