Showering too often?

Remarkableriots

I rinse off mostly every day, but I only do a full scrub down maybe three days a week. I only shampoo my hair like once a month unless I do something dirty.

If you let your body regulate itself, your oil production doesn't go into overdrive and you're more than likely to have healthier skin

• 2 months later...

Notice that Jason Momoa did not actually answer the question.

Honestly, dude... I shower mostly every day (on my days off I tend to be a lazy sack of shit and showering is optional), but I don't like *scrub down* every day, except for my nether regions. It really is quite unnecessary. Maybe unless you're Dwayne Johnson and you spend 6 hours a day lifting weights. Like, if you stink because you haven't exfoliated your chest in the last 24 hours, something is wrong with you and you need to get it checked out. Regular people should not stink after a single day of not showering. Again, depending on what you're doing. If you work in an office sitting on your ass all day, you're fine.

26 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I shower every day of the work week, I can go from Friday to Sunday without showering with no issue. I dont get BO so deodorant is an option but I do it any way.

That's what I'm saying. If you get BO from sitting on your ass all day after like 24 or 48 hours, you need to examine some things. Probably your diet.

Unless you're sitting in your own ass sweat all day, as I have been doing when it's 100 degrees out. Gotta take care of that.