Showering too often?

Remarkableriots

8 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

That's what I'm saying. If you get BO from sitting on your ass all day after like 24 or 48 hours, you need to examine some things. Probably your diet.

Unless you're sitting in your own ass sweat all day, as I have been doing when it's 100 degrees out. Gotta take care of that.

Agreed but when I say I dont get BO I mean as in never ever. I worked all day and then lifted in gym that has no AC and was dripping wet and no stank.

1 minute ago, SimpleG said:

Agreed but when I say I dont get BO I mean as in never ever. I worked all day and then lifted in gym that has no AC and was dripping wet and no stank.

From my experience, it's more about letting the sweat marinate. I don't get BO either generally, but I recently spent like 3 days sitting in my own sweat because I couldn't walk and the shower is up two flights of stairs. While it was hot out. I was definitely rank by day two. A single day of sweat for me personally doesn't make me smell, though. And it shouldn't make anyone else, either. Unless you're the Rock and your primary job is lifting weights

Oh! I had an idea. I will not shower except for the cracks for like 3-4 days, then me and @Nokrawill meet for a beer. He will objectively say whether I smell or not (not to me personally, but to you all here). I promise to not take any offense. if I do, in fact it would be like telling me I have a booger in my nose. I welcome it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

... who do you know that does that?:raisedbrow:

My dad is the only person I know that uses bar soap at all.

I use bar soap (Dove) to wash my face. Then I have 3-1 bottle of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. My showers are quick and easy. Just took one 5 min ago after working 13 hours.

6 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

They really are. All sharing the same pubic hair covered bar of soap with everyone in their house. Trifflin' mofos

6 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

... who do you know that does that?:raisedbrow:

My dad is the only person I know that uses bar soap at all.

The thing with a bar of soap it's always clean so you can share it. Just pick off the hair.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rachel said:

I use the shampoo suds that form on my head and collect it in my hands and then rub it on my body as soap. Save so much money on body wash that way. I have two feet of hair so I produce plenty of suds too. 

Yes, I do the same but my shampoo is a body wash, too. I just use all suds and the shower is fast.

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

I use the shampoo suds that form on my head and collect it in my hands and then rub it on my body as soap. Save so much money on body wash that way. I have two feet of hair so I produce plenty of suds too. 

That’s hot

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

We’re moving into shampoo bars and soap to save on one use plastic. I’m not sure if I’ve replied in this thread but I’m a sweaty fuck so need to shower at least once a day.

saving the world one plastic at a time