~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

At least in areas where "order" is enforced by organized criminal organizations, you genuinely do get the protection that you pay for.

With American "law enforcement" that is funded through taxation, you get:

- little or no protection, ESPECIALLY if you're a minority or poor (and Allah help you if you're both!)

- crimes aren't actually solved (absolutely laughable clearance rates)

- cops who are criminals, not acting like criminals, but actually ARE criminals (not that there's really a difference)

Honestly at this point we should start paying ransomware companies in Eastern Europe to provide services, as they are maybe the most trustworthy organizations on the planet who will never break their word.

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

At least in areas where "order" is enforced by organized criminal organizations, you genuinely do get the protection that you pay for.

- little or no protection, ESPECIALLY if you're a minority or poor (and Allah help you if you're both!)

- cops who are criminals, not acting like criminals, but actually ARE criminals (not that there's really a difference)

I’ve had to call animal control for a wild, injured animal and they got to me in about an hour, and they humanely removed the injured raccoon from my property. I’ve contacted the public works department because a tree fell during a storm and was completely blocking the road and the road was clear in under 3 hours after I called. 

My neighbor, who is the neighborhood association liaison for our council rep, called the cops because there were nearby gunshots and heard nothing from those lazy pieces of shit for over 4 hours. That’s when they arrived on scene. 

government isn’t the problem it’s the fucking cops

The next time one of my servers goes down at work, I am going to hold a press conference.

"Well, the first thing is we need to thank myself for showing up to work. The server is down, yes, and I am just sitting here, but it's important to remember that the failure of the server has already stopped, it can't fail any further. My bravery in sitting down at my desk after receiving hours of training on how to fix this server really needs to be remembered."

25 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

"Defund the police, who you gonna call when you need help hurrr hurrr hurrr" 

50 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

The next time one of my servers goes down at work, I am going to hold a press conference.

"Well, the first thing is we need to thank myself for showing up to work. The server is down, yes, and I am just sitting here, but it's important to remember that the failure of the server has already stopped, it can't fail any further. My bravery in sitting down at my desk after receiving hours of training on how to fix this server really needs to be remembered."

Seriously all this is missing is you demanding in the end that your department budget for next year and your pay should go up or there is a chance next time the server might fail further due to the lack of increase funding.

• True 1

Doj should open an investigation as well. By failing to act or acting appropriately police have denied these children and their teachers their civil rights. Feds can step in and do something about that. 

Even if nothing can be done because of the right wing courts DO SOMETHING 

• True 1

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Doj should open an investigation as well. By failing to act or acting appropriately police have denied these children and their teachers their civil rights. Feds can step in and do something about that. 

Even if nothing can be done because of the right wing courts DO SOMETHING 

lol good luck analyzing the radio traffic:

10 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Our normal band is an encrypted channel for my county. The encrypted channel doesn't prevent listening, just unauthorized people from broadcasting on the channel.

One of the comments said they might have switched to a tactical channel which I assume is where they ordered Quiznos or something cause they didn’t seem to do fuck all else

21 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That Hobbesian perspective of human nature has pretty much been disproven by all sorts of archeological and anthropological evidence.

Although I believe people should continue to strive for a better future, I can completely understand why anyone would be near seconds away from giving up on humanity.  As optimistic as the potential future for humanity can be, sometimes I get so angry with the state of things that I legitimately hope a nuclear war happens and all of humanity is wiped of the face of the earth.

5 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Although I believe people should continue to strive for a better future, I can completely understand why anyone would be near seconds away from giving up on humanity.  As optimistic as the potential future for humanity can be, sometimes I get so angry with the state of things that I legitimately hope a nuclear war happens and all of humanity is wiped of the face of the earth.

Nuclear war would likely only kill 10-20% of people in the first week, and maybe only 30-60% over a few years. Billions would survive in even worse conditions after the total collapse of society. The southern hemisphere would fare the best, though, in long-term prospects.

Really, you should be wishing for the events of The Killing Star, where aliens take out all of humanity with relativistic asteroids.

• True 1

12 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

One of the comments said they might have switched to a tactical channel which I assume is where they ordered Quiznos or something cause they didn’t seem to do fuck all else

Could be. Funny story, the only time our tac channel ever get used is if somebody sit wrong on the radio in their cars. Both of our officer involved shootings (as well as all our pursuits and our armed robbery) in the last 30 years were on the regular channels.

6 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

everything going as expected

As expected, so not disappointed. Now is the time for Dems to be holding press conferences and running all sorts of interviews to elevate this failure. Use the Trump tactics on the GOP. But they won’t do that. 

2 minutes ago, Comet said:

As expected, so not disappointed. Now is the time for Dems to be holding press conferences and running all sorts of interviews to elevate this failure. Use the Trump tactics on the GOP. But they won’t do that. 

If the Democrats weren't controlled opposition there'd be daily public hearings on the insurrection etc etc from now until the election. Look how effective the Benghazi hearings were, and that was all imaginary bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Someone half coached Hershel Walker what to say and the rest is just even worse nonsense

This would be funny if it wasn’t actually really sad. He obviously has serious cognitive issues like caused by his football career and is being taken advantage of by the gop.

65502479_1653449193670391_r.jpeg
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

Irma Garcia. A wife and mother to 4 children. Sweet, kind, loving. Fun with the greatest personality.… John Martinez needs your support for For Garcia Family

Here is the GoFundMe organized by their nephew. Local CBS station verified it is legit. Kick in your lunch money for today, these kids need all the support they can get.