Update: second former aide accuses Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

That's another thing: I did NOT pay attention to why there was controversy over that bridge. Help a southerner out. :p 

I was mocking the whole "and his father too!" silliness. My sense of humor is not as good as I think it is lol.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So is the controversy that it was named after another governor and Cuomo decided to change it to his dad?

I live here and I can't even tell you because nobody calls it anything but the Tappan Zee or TZ gladly. Some absurdly low amount of people, when polled, were actually in favor of this name change. 

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

How I would love to see him, his brother, and the corpse of their father launched into a black hole.

You need to change it to the sun. Cuz like, what if the black hole some how sends them to another universe where they are able to become god kings and then invade our universe. You can't leave things up to chance like that. Plus it wouldn't be fair. I want to become god king of another universe. Why should they get to become god kings and not I?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Bacon said:

You need to change it to the sun. Cuz like, what if the black hole some how sends them to another universe where they are able to become god kings and then invade our universe. You can't leave things up to chance like that. Plus it wouldn't be fair. I want to become god king of another universe. Why should they get to become god kings and not I?

This is why you get D1P when Wade dies. 

• Shocked 2

Currently his approval is 57% after the nursing home scandal. We’ll see how this affects him.

Cuomo-GettyImages-1208407395-scaled.jpg
MORNINGCONSULT.COM

A still-unfolding scandal involving his administration’s purported undercounting of coronavirus-related deaths in the state’s nursing homes is taking a toll on New York Gov...

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

This is my parents. They've never even been to NY, but they have a massive case of MSNBC-brain. They loved his press conferences during the pandemic and would tell me that I should watch them.

My father is in a similar position; I once had to keep a straight face while he said, “You know, I’d like Cuomo for President.”

Beats having him be into QAnon!

17 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Italians are excellent sexual assaulters from the experience of women who were in Italy when we were all visiting multiple times now. Very aggressive sexually. 

I've actually heard the same thing... I remember an Italian American friend of mine saying how aggresive Italians were when she went to italy. Very handsy if I recall.