~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Look, I lived through my late 20s being a man whore on an Ivy League college campus, so I’ve mated with the Antifa Sluts.

They don’t make you do that. They make you buy them cookies from Insomnia Cookies.

This is the very truth. Not sure what it is with liberal/progressive/radical girls and Insomnia Cookies . . . I also enjoyed being a man whore until I got married. I'd still enjoy it, but I obviously can't do it anymore. Now I'm just a man whore/fuck boi with one girl, but it's worth it.

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Let’s just say the phrase “do you want to see a movie theater after hours...” worked a lot more than it should have. And wearing a suit helped.

DAMNIT!!!! I could of done that years ago when I had a key to my theatre for when I was acting main projectionist. (Union guy was gone for a month in India on vacation) So much wasted potential 

. . . although, I don’t think I would of worn a suit. Hell, I even hated wearing pants. They use to allow us to wear shorts and then took it away. Still wore them when left alone in my booth

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You could have shown them how you splice cocks into the movies!

i could if we had any stock close by. So many wasted years on a potential goldmine. One of my friends took out like 10 frames from Perfect Score print because of the opening panning shot of ScarJo and her panties. I never did anything fun like that but play video games on the big screen and see the occasional movie a couple days early

7 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

This is the very truth. Not sure what it is with liberal/progressive/radical girls and Insomnia Cookies . . . I also enjoyed being a man whore until I got married. I'd still enjoy it, but I obviously can't do it anymore. Now I'm just a man whore/fuck boi with one girl, but it's worth it.

9 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Look, I lived through my late 20s being a man whore on an Ivy League college campus, so I’ve mated with the Antifa Sluts.

They don’t make you do that. They make you buy them cookies from Insomnia Cookies.

I feel like a man dying of thirst hearing about how other people drowned.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

I feel like a man dying of thirst hearing about how other people drowned.

If it helps any, most women aren't that complicated. The equation is simple: they want an everything man. Just be funny, good looking, intelligent, lots of hobbies/interests, kind, gregarious, magnanimous, interested in what they have to say, really listen, etc. and most will give you plenty of attention. Liking going out, taking them out, traveling, and doing actual things like concerts, etc. helps immensely as well. You have to forge the man they want you to be. Not easy, but if you commit yourself to the discipline, it'll work. Plus, you're improving yourself anyway, so it's a net gain for everyone involved. I mean, it's Covid right now, so that won't work, but when it's over, yeah, that's what I did anyway. 

The key to all of this is authenticity though. You have to be authentic. Women hate if you're just selling yourself as a certain kind of person just to sleep with them. If you actually change yourself to be these things, and it's your actual, authentic self, then you're set.

Women are much more into face than the rest of the body if they care about looks at all has been my experience. But it certainly doesn't hurt your chances to be attractive/cute/sexy though.

A lot of it is hair styles and clothing styles though, to be fair. And confidence in how you look and act and in who you are. All that helps a lot. Women I know love a good balance of confidence with humility.

42 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Diet and the gym can still do a lot, even if you feel genetically underserved, and there's a reason I listed many other qualities to make up for it in my post!

I was making good progress for a year or so...and then the quarantine hit, and I lost all progress.  Now since new year's, I've had to start all over again from square one.  I'm not making excuses for letting myself go, and I'm not saying I can't get back to where I was, but it still sucks.

And I'm not outgoing at all.  Sure, I want this pandemic over so I can go out to wherever and not worry about dying, but I'm too introverted, shy, and unconfident to try and make connections with anyone.

• Like 1

Just now, marioandsonic said:

I was making good progress for a year or so...and then the quarantine hit, and I lost all progress.  Now since new year's, I've had to start all over again from square one.  I'm not making excuses for letting myself go, and I'm not saying I can't get back to where I was, but it still sucks.

And I'm not outgoing at all.  Sure, I want this pandemic over so I can go out to wherever and not worry about dying, but I'm too introverted and shy to try and make connections with anyone.

Covid has messed everything up, so don't get too discouraged. And see my post immediately above the one you just made, I do elaborate more on the looks part. Honestly though, all the other traits I initially listed are just as important as looks, so I don't want you to hyper focus on just looks. :)

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Covid has messed everything up, so don't get too discouraged. And see my post immediately above the one you just made, I do elaborate more on the looks part. Honestly though, all the other traits I initially listed are just as important as looks, so I don't want you to hyper focus on just looks. :)

I don't want to go too far into this and derail the thread, but I know my problems go far beyond looks.  I have no charisma or confidence at all.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I don't want to go too far into this and derail the thread, but I know my problems go far beyond looks.  I have no charisma or confidence at all.

Yet. The key word is you have no charisma or confidence yet. These are traits you can habituate, that you can cultivate, that you first emulate until it becomes a part of you. "Fake it until you make it", basically. You basically have to add traits/characteristics to yourself through mental discipline until it becomes second nature. I don't want to derail things in this thread further either, but this is all do-able/possible! Not easy, but certainly can be done (doubly difficult I admit if you have mental health issues, etc. of course, but still can be done). Have you considered this? :)

Also: if QAnon folks are waiting for March 4 now, I look forward to seeing when the goal posts shift again to yet another new date after nothing happens. Again.

11 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

These are things that can be worked on, dude. Charisma isn't something that's innate in anybody. It's a skill and it's learned. You got this.