~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems like they could have convinced more if they hadn't fucking chickened out on witnesses!

Did anyone think they could have convicted, though? tbh this is a greater  statement than  I expected, and some here didn’t even expect Murkowski to vote yes IIRC.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Did anyone think they could have convicted, though? tbh this is a greater  statement than  I expected, and some here didn’t even expect Murkowski to vote yes IIRC.

Who cares? Drag it out and rub their noses in it. The GOP would have! 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Seems like they could have convinced more if they hadn't fucking chickened out on witnesses!

No they couldn't have. The republican party has abandoned all reason and sanity. Nothing was going to happen. It's all pointless.

Nothing matters, nothing has consequence and the vast majority of the GOP are craven immoral pieces of shit who are actively working against democracy itself.

10 minutes ago, ort said:

No they couldn't have. The republican party has abandoned all reason and sanity. Nothing was going to happen. It's all pointless.

Nothing matters, nothing has consequence and the vast majority of the GOP are craven immoral pieces of shit who are actively working against democracy itself.

So rub their noses in it instead of fucking caving! 

I really hate your government, America. As much good as Pelosi and Schumer may have gone in the past, it's time for them to retire. No more spineless Democrats. It's time for younger, more passionate people to take over who will fight (politically, obviously) tooth and nail against the ghouls in the Republican party. 

57 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I would wager that the majority of Senators view the job as a position of prestige and free money. Their staffers likely do lots of work, but I think most Senators don't really care.

The one thing senators hate is actually being in the senate chambers. It's why having a filibuster just requires sending an email!