~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

I mean, does it really matter? really?

They've already proven that the vast majority of republicans are not bring moved by any of this because they are dishonest hucksters who literally believe in nothing.

Whats the fucking point of any of this? Politics is fucking over. It's all a total farce. It's a fucking joke. All of it.

Republican Party is trump and trump is the republican party. They are the same. They've embraced insanity and every single one of those 43 senators is going to go down in history as cowardly pieces of shit and they should. Nothing means anything to them. If this wasn't an impeachable offense, nothing is. Nothing means anything anymore.

Politics is a fucking joke. I don't know why I pay any attention to it at all, all it brings me is anger and misery.

Fuck everything. The insurrectionists probably had the right idea. Let's burn Washington DC to the ground and just get to the part where we are killing each other in the streets like animals. We're going to get there sooner than later so why fucking wait.

19 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

7 GOP voted Guilty, seems like making a strong public case with witnesses probably woulda been a good idea.

It doesn't mean much except for fun fact(s) but I believe this is the first majority / bipartisan conviction of a presiden, and with 57 votes, I would argue overwhelmingly so.

11 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I wasn’t expecting Cassidy to actually vote to convict. Seven Republicans, 50 Democrats, damn.

They actually did convince some to ultimately vote yes.

Seems like they could have convinced more if they hadn't fucking chickened out on witnesses!