~*The Capitol Hill Beer Belly Putsch Official Thread*~

10 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Watching the impeachment. Trump lawyer speaking right now and he's well spoken. So odd listening to somebody from that team speak without sounding insane.

I'm sure he'll get fired by the end of the day.

If it was Antifa sluts tempting people into taking psychoactive drugs, how were the drugs given out? Within food handed out at the event? Within drinks? What was the delivery system?

And let's say it was true. How did these "temptresses" drug all the straight women who were also participating in the insurrection? There were plenty of presumably straight women there. Presumably the temptresses ability to seduce men wouldn't work on a straight woman. Certainly not all of them, if any, given how much they hate gay people and everything. But there I am using logic and my big brain again. The bigliest.

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

If it was Antifa sluts tempting people into taking psychoactive drugs, how were the drugs given out? Within food handed out at the event? Within drinks? What was the delivery system?

And let's say it was true. How did these "temptresses" drug all the straight women who were also participating in the insurrection? There were plenty of presumably straight women there. Presumably the temptresses ability to seduce men wouldn't work on a straight woman. Certainly not all of them, if any, given how much they hate gay people and everything. But there I am using logic and my big brain again. The bigliest.

Women have small brains (not smart!) and blindly followed their strong, glistening, fertile, MAGA men (who were drugged by ANTIFA sluts) into the capitol.

It's super important that those responsible actually take responsibility.  ANTIFA.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

If Lindell really made the claim, you're giving this far more thought than that crackhead did. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

You didn’t read far enough. The delivery system is literally vagina.

• Haha 1

The temptresses seduce these good, Christian, God-fearing, and faithful Republican men to cheat on their wives, and have sex with them. Then the insurrection juices are transferred from vagina to penis, and lay dormant for a few hours or days. The drugs also make the men forget they had sex. Then they go home and have sex with their wives, and some of the insurrection juices are then transferred from the man to his wife, and then the drugs activate, making them both proclaim Obama is their new God, and antifa is his holy army that they must join. They then mount in insurrection aimed to be blamed on Trump. 

God, it's like you didn't even take a basic biology lesson. 

• Haha 2

It is transmitted via APJT

It stands for Acid Pussy Juice Transmission in the Antifa underground...

...these degenerates will stop at nothing

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

You didn’t read far enough. The delivery system is literally vagina.

Oh, I saw that. Doesn't make any of it make any more sense. AND WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN.

28 minutes ago, chakoo said:

I’m guessing a bunch of you haven’t watched the succubus scene in American Gods.

Oh, I'm on season 3 and keep up with the show. :p