Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

33 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Where's @Greatoneshere ? We need to eat his ass and give him some weed to smoke!

I told y'all, I was drunk and high. :p Woke up five minutes before networks called it this morning.

And all I have to say is, as a mail-in vote for Joe Biden from Philadelphia that helped flip Pennsylvania, Donald:

gritty.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

I told y'all, I was drunk and high. Woke up five minutes before networks called it this morning.

And all I have to say is, as a mail-in vote from Philadelphia that helped flip Pennsylvania, Donald:

gritty.jpg

Hombre don't forget how we took it down to the 2 yard line for you, (412) represent.

3 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Hombre don't forget how we took it down to the 2 yard line for you, (412) represent.

Hell yes, everyone should get credit! As usual, Philadelphia leaves it to win it with 3 minutes in the final quarter of the game. For some reason, we have to turn everything into a nail biter. :p 

There is never a guarantee you’ll get a Schadenfreude Day like this.

There are election years like 2016, where you just have to sit there with gritted teeth while Billy Bob Joe from Bumblescum celebrates the election results with hoots and hollers and lynching a black man.

But not this year.

No, this time Donald Trump has to eat shit from a man old enough to be my grandfather.  It has been four long, agonizing, and stupid years, so you better believe I am going summon every single petty, misguided instinct within me to bask in the glow of this defeat. You lost, Trump.

I know the Dems also lost because they likely aren't getting the Senate and because they always suck but that doesn't change that Trump lost. Our grunting Cheeto dictator of a president probably would have won if he took Covid seriously by just listening to the smart people in the room for once in his miserable life, but of course the bloodworms in his brain would never let him do that, so now he has to watch the election and the presidency slip through his tiny hands and now everyone is happy because FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU, we cry from Pennsylvania.

FUCK YOU, they cry from Georgia.

FUCK YOU, they cry from Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe even North Carolina a little.

All over the country, people gather as if for worship, except in this case they’re doing it to lift their middle fingers aloft and cry out FUCK YOU. Choirs of small children gather on stage risers in tasteful white robes to sing the words FUCK YOU in angelic tones. Passing cumulus masses in the sky arrange themselves into a warm FUCK YOU shape as a message from the heavens. A lone woman runs across an alpine mountainside to tell the hills the news that Trump lost, and therefore FUCK YOU FOREVER.

I have no doubt that Trump and his whiny, entitled dipshit cultists will take the worldwide celebration of their demise (for now at least) as a hint, but I hope they do. One of the issues with America is its education system, and I think one of the problems with it is that none of our schools appear to offer any sort of course in How To Go The Fuck Away. You people could use one. You people could stand to go take a sabbatical in fucking Greenland for the next three decades. Go away. Fuck off. Leave the rest of the world alone with your endless, bipolar neediness.

Donald Trump?  Go the fuck away.  I could not bear another four years of this man. I couldn't. It’s like they took everything bad about America, boiled it down, and then poured it into a big fat orange mold and THIS asshole is what popped out of it. I hate him! I hate him so MUCH. I hate him nearly as much as all of Ivanka does.

Mitch McConnell? Go the fuck away.   I wish you had lost either your election or the Senate, so you could go spend your remaining days as the dour tortoise farmer you were born to be.

Tucker Carlson?  Go the fuck away.  Learn how to make some sort of face that doesn't look like you're confused and looking around the room trying to pick out the guy who farted.

Sean Hannity?  Go the fuck away.  You deserve to have Obama force-feed you an entire bottle of dijon mustard live on air.

Rush Limbaugh? Go the fuck away.  How you are still alive is beyond me.

Go the fuck away, MAGAtards. You’ll have to find a different year to celebrate the GOP's dystopian zeal for making literally every human being miserable and replaceable, and to pretend them winning somehow makes up for your own myriad, hilarious personal shortcomings. 

This is a glorious day. I’M GONNA GO STAND BY THE NEARBY FREEWAY AND PASS OUT FREE STEAKS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE TRUMP HAD HIS SHIT RUINED

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amazatron said:

Given who they are, I believed this for a second.

The Lincoln Projects isn't a bunch of libruls - they are a bunch of pissed of (former) Republicans and conservatives who wanted Trump out of the White House.  Of course they are going to oppose a lot of Biden's policies - Just like me!

5 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

There is never a guarantee you’ll get a Schadenfreude Day like this.

There are election years like 2016, where you just have to sit there with gritted teeth while Billy Bob Joe from Bumblescum celebrates the election results with hoots and hollers and lynching a black man.

But not this year.

No, this time Donald Trump has to eat shit from a man old enough to be my grandfather.  It has been four long, agonizing, and stupid years, so you better believe I am going summon every single petty, misguided instinct within me to bask in the glow of this defeat. You lost, Trump.

I know the Dems also lost because they likely aren't getting the Senate and because they always suck but that doesn't change that Trump lost. Our grunting Cheeto dictator of a president probably would have won if he took Covid seriously by just listening to the smart people in the room for once in his miserable life, but of course the bloodworms in his brain would never let him do that, so now he has to watch the election and the presidency slip through his tiny hands and now everyone is happy because FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU, we cry from Pennsylvania.

FUCK YOU, they cry from Georgia.

FUCK YOU, they cry from Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, and maybe even North Carolina a little.

All over the country, people gather as if for worship, except in this case they’re doing it to lift their middle fingers aloft and cry out FUCK YOU. Choirs of small children gather on stage risers in tasteful white robes to sing the words FUCK YOU in angelic tones. Passing cumulus masses in the sky arrange themselves into a warm FUCK YOU shape as a message from the heavens. A lone woman runs across an alpine mountainside to tell the hills the news that Trump lost, and therefore FUCK YOU FOREVER.

I have no doubt that Trump and his whiny, entitled dipshit cultists will take the worldwide celebration of their demise (for now at least) as a hint, but I hope they do. One of the issues with America is its education system, and I think one of the problems with it is that none of our schools appear to offer any sort of course in How To Go The Fuck Away. You people could use one. You people could stand to go take a sabbatical in fucking Greenland for the next three decades. Go away. Fuck off. Leave the rest of the world alone with your endless, bipolar neediness.

Donald Trump?  Go the fuck away.  I could not bear another four years of this man. I couldn't. It’s like they took everything bad about America, boiled it down, and then poured it into a big fat orange mold and THIS asshole is what popped out of it. I hate him! I hate him so MUCH. I hate him nearly as much as all of Ivanka does.

Mitch McConnell? Go the fuck away.   I wish you had lost either your election or the Senate, so you could go spend your remaining days as the dour tortoise farmer you were born to be.

Tucker Carlson?  Go the fuck away.  Learn how to make some sort of face that doesn't look like you're confused and looking around the room trying to pick out the guy who farted.

Sean Hannity?  Go the fuck away.  You deserve to have Obama force-feed you an entire bottle of dijon mustard live on air.

Rush Limbaugh? Go the fuck away.  How you are still alive is beyond me.

Go the fuck away, MAGAtards. You’ll have to find a different year to celebrate the GOP's dystopian zeal for making literally every human being miserable and replaceable, and to pretend them winning somehow makes up for your own myriad, hilarious personal shortcomings. 

This is a glorious day. I’M GONNA GO STAND BY THE NEARBY FREEWAY AND PASS OUT FREE STEAKS TO EVERYONE BECAUSE TRUMP HAD HIS SHIT RUINED

This post Ive waited about two years to read.

• Hugs 1