Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

So in the past week.

It's been shown that Trump is half a billion in debt and his businesses bled money.

RGB died and it led to towering donations to Democrats.

Trump tanked the debate.

Trump's close assistant has COVID.

I'm still wondering what, if any, October Surprise we're going to get. That Comey Letter was the ultimate one.

8 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

So in the past week.

It's been shown that Trump is half a billion in debt and his businesses bled money.

Trump tanked the debate.

I'm still wondering what, if any, October Surprise we're going to get. That Comey Letter was the ultimate one.

Trump will have the election postponed somehow 

AP_20266115787905.jpg?resize=1200%2C675
WWW.NBCWASHINGTON.COM

President Donald Trump says he and first lady Melania Trump are beginning a “quarantine process” as they await coronavirus test results after a top aide he spent substantial time with this week tested positive for COVID-19.

BWWWWAAAAAAAA HAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAH

HE'S GONNA USE THE QUARANTINE TO GET OF THE NEXT DEBATE!!!

AHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHHA AHHAHA HA HAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Basing shit like this or juror invalidation on the ability to prove "racist intent" is so skullfuckingly stupid that I'm at extreme risk for rage inspired rectal prolapse whenever I think about it. If you disenfranchise racial minorities in a jury or at the ballot box, who the fuck gives a single shit about intent. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH

27 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Basing shit like this or juror invalidation on the ability to prove "racist intent" is so skullfuckingly stupid that I'm at extreme risk for rage inspired rectal prolapse whenever I think about it. If you disenfranchise racial minorities in a jury or at the ballot box, who the fuck gives a single shit about intent. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Well you see he didn't use the n word so it wasn't racist. 

15 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

So in the past week.

Trump tanked the debate.

WELP :dab:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

I haven't gotten mine yet, but with the slow postal service I will probably do early in person voting. 

Drop off isn't an option? That's what I've been doing here in California well before COVID was an issue, dropping off my sealed mail-in ballot at the polling place on election day.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Drop off isn't an option? That's what I've been doing here in California well before COVID was an issue, dropping off my sealed mail-in ballot at the polling place on election day.

Hmm, not like that.  Indiana apparently doesn't want universal mail-in because you actually have to give a reason - and one of those reasons is not a concern for COVID.

No matter, because starting the 6th we can actually vote early in-person without needing a reason, so I'm just going to do that.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Honestly, Biden’s been consistently  feeding this narrative.  All the ‘early lids’ on his days, spending whole stretches the past few months not campaigning, the lackluster number of campaign offices in key states, not even leaving Delaware for the convention like Obama did...He’s giving Trump way more of a chance to win this than the man should have.  It’s like Hillary 2016 all over again.  Pray for a better outcome.

1 minute ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Honestly, Biden’s been consistently  feeding this narrative.  All the ‘early lids’ on his days, the lackluster number of campaign offices in key states, not even leaving Delaware for the convention like Obama did...He’s giving Trump way more of a chance to win this than the man should have.

And it's not really an attack when the Trump administration has now sent known-infected people out to mingle, without any of the precautions being utilized.  They need to attack this story.  This needs to be the main narrative in mainstream media.  Instead, when I glance at the TV, all I see is fucking updates and doctors giving their opinion about Trump's condition.  Fuck his condition; he brought it upon himself because of the decisions he made which explicitly went against the recommendations of his own experts.

Trump is probably going to live, but now we're missing a golden opportunity to destroy the man's credibility.  

4 minutes ago, cusideabelincoln said:

And it's not really an attack when the Trump administration has now sent known-infected people out to mingle, without any of the precautions being utilized.  They need to attack this story.  This needs to be the main narrative in mainstream media.  Instead, when I glance at the TV, all I see is fucking updates and doctors giving their opinion about Trump's condition.  Fuck his condition; he brought it upon himself because of the decisions he made which explicitly went against the recommendations of his own experts.

Trump is probably going to live, but now we're missing a golden opportunity to destroy the man's credibility.  

Nothing can destroy his credibility when a large portion of this country believes his credibility comes from God. If he survives this, even if it takes incredible lock with the latest experimental procedures, it'll just be more proof that he's infallible.

The non-religious ones will refuse to believe they've been fooled.

2 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Nothing can destroy his credibility when a large portion of this country believes his credibility comes from God. If he survives this, even if it takes incredible lock with the latest experimental procedures, it'll just be more proof that he's infallible.

The non-religious ones will refuse to believe they've been fooled.

The situation could swing a few people.  The one-two punch of those people coming to grips with the reality that Covid does actually exist, was bad enough to force the President to the hospital, and Trump's disbelief in CV's seriousness has put other people directly in harm.  Compared to doubters seeing numbers on TV about places that are far away from them, there's a more tactile, real response when you can show some of these idiots pictures of real people in real places at the point of the spread, especially when it's a person who's been in our face, visually, these last 5 years.