Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

I don't want Schultz running because I don't want the wrench thrown into the campaign, but is he honestly a threat to pull democratic voters? All I see him pulling are Never Trump Republicans who complain about being homeless politically.

He's a threat to Dems. He believes in climate change and is pro gay rights for instance. 

11 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

He's a threat to Dems. He believes in climate change and is pro gay rights for instance. 

So he's believes in science and is pro something that's basically completely settled. He's also for cutting Social Security and Medicare, are there really democrats for that? I agree he's a threat if he goes populist like Trump, but with that platform? If you're right, AOC will be the nominee in 2024.

41 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

I don't want Schultz running because I don't want the wrench thrown into the campaign, but is he honestly a threat to pull democratic voters? All I see him pulling are Never Trump Republicans who complain about being homeless politically.

The "Never Trump Republican" is the political equivalent of a unicorn: a mythological beast that largely exists in the imaginations of op-ed columnists.

50 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

So he's believes in science and is pro something that's basically completely settled. He's also for cutting Social Security and Medicare, are there really democrats for that? I agree he's a threat if he goes populist like Trump, but with that platform? If you're right, AOC will be the nominee in 2024.

All he needs is three to five percent of the vote and Trump wins. And there's enough low information voters who care more about "both sides-ism" where actual policy doesn't matter, but feel good reign supreme. And there are no moderate Republicans tbh, but there are plenty of moderate Dems