Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I don't think I said anything like that, but I am sorry if anything I said upset you.

I hope that everyone around here knows that while my jokes are often horrible and dark they can forgive me for it because I find no target more deserving of my scorn than myself.

It’s okay. I honestly don’t recall if you posted something bad. I just just the collective amount of Florida jokes from the past 24 hours got to me. I recognize I’m sensitive about this because I don’t live in Florida by choice. I hate it here. I see a lot of Trump flags flying from the back of trucks. What these guys may do once they think the Dems are stealing the election is potentially scary.

Florida sucks as a whole but there a lot of really good people who live here who know how terrible it is.

Just now, sexy_shapiro said:

Guys, I am worried about the fall out could look like. Yes, Trump can only scream stolen, he likely can’t stop it now. But we always knew that this transition was going to be messy. And with it being so close, it only makes it worse.

One problem at a time brother, one at a time! 

13 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

It’s okay. I honestly don’t recall if you posted something bad. I just just the collective amount of Florida jokes from the past 24 hours got to me. I recognize I’m sensitive about this because I don’t live in Florida by choice. I hate it here. I see a lot of Trump flags flying from the back of trucks. What these guys may do once they think the Dems are stealing the election is potentially scary.

Florida sucks as a whole but there a lot of really good people who live here who know how terrible it is.

Hey, I feel similar to PA, man.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Actually, I'll put it this way to Nancy:

“You have been sat to long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!.”

Too hard for her to understand. Just drown her in fancy ice cream, along with all her “allies”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

I thought PA wasn't going to finish counting until Friday?

They will process postmarked ballots through Friday, but if Biden mounts a commanding lead tonight or tomorrow, you may see the networks call it for Biden.  It's doubtful that the ballots received between tomorrow and Friday would help Trump. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Its pretty clear where its all headed, they won't finish till Friday but Biden will have a lead tonight or tomorrow at some point.

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

They will process postmarked ballots through Friday, but if Biden mounts a commanding lead tonight or tomorrow, you may see the networks call it for Biden.  It's doubtful that the ballots received between tomorrow and Friday would help Trump. 

Damn it, I want it to be called tonight.  I wanted to celebrate damn it!