The worst pizza topping is definitely

Remarkableriots

Add some feta and you got yourself the perfect za!  

Oddly enough I prefer banana peppers to jalos but only for pizza

but fruit in salad gtfo except maybe apple. Raspberry vinaigrette is also acceptable   Back to pizza. Anchovies are the worst but fuck canned presliced olives. Fresh oily kalamata olives are great tho

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

Kraft, or some real mac n cheese with meat and that goes into the oven?  

All boxed varieties that can be made in under 15 minutes. lol oven mac n cheese. You prolly like bread crumbs on it too.  I don't want to hard ass, grainy ass, bread crumbs ruining the smoothness of any mac n cheese. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bacon said:

All boxed varieties that can be made in under 15 minutes. lol oven mac n cheese. You prolly like bread crumbs on it too.  I don't want to hard ass, grainy ass, bread crumbs ruining the smoothness of any mac n cheese. 

disgusted go away GIF

• Haha 1

Having worked at a couple pizza joints, nothing is worse than a pie coming out stinking & reeking of fish. FUCK ANCHOVIES!

As for my own personal fav pie: Garlic base w/ sausage, meatballs, onions, black olives and jalapenos are an option if I'm feeling up to it. I always sprinkle red pepper flake, garlic, & fresh cracked pepper on my pizza however before eating!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

Having worked at a couple pizza joints, nothing is worse than a pie coming out stinking & reeking of fish. FUCK ANCHOVIES!

As for my own personal fav pie: Garlic base w/ sausage, meatballs, onions, black olives and jalapenos are an option if I'm feeling up to it. I always sprinkle red pepper flake, garlic, & fresh cracked pepper on my pizza however before eating!

• Haha 1