US Intelligence report alleges that Russian GRU offered "bounties" to Afghan insurgents to target US/NATO forces (NYT)

59 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Lol can't wait to hear the excuses from the hog people about why the soldiers had it coming! Probably something about Obama and a troop surge.

something something emails deep state

7 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

has fox news spun this yet?

id imagine they would somehow blame the american soldiers or something 

I'm sure fox has confirmed this story as well, their site is almost breitbart at this point though, the story they have up on it actually links you to the WSJ article saying it continues there, don't know about their on air shit, but linking to Murdoch's reputable news org is LOL.  I mean the headline on Fox News right now is "Roberts strikes again" which is just laughable.

12 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

has fox news spun this yet?

id imagine they would somehow blame the american soldiers or something 

I perused their site over the weekend and they were giving it a surprising amount of oxygen, and didn’t spin much other than to point out that Trump denied it. 

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

FUCK YOU JOHN BOLTON YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK JESUS FUCK

I’ll wait for some corroboration on this 2019 timeline story.

I said this in the Bolton thread, but I think Bolton is finally the first person to understand (or exploit) the Trump bombshell dynamic.

Trump has done and said so many insane things in public, that it doesn’t take much to believe it’s worse in private. And Bolton, being the NSA has the “credibility” to tell those private stories.

However, I could see Bolton making something like this up, just to keep himself relevant. It the same as he story that Trump said “Muslims in Chinese camps is good.”