What are you playing today?

after 75+ hours the credits roll on Dave the Diver....sure there are still recipes to unlock and special fish to catch but for now I can put it aside for the most part and perhaps finally focus on Star Ocean 2...unless I wait a day or two and then I might have to pick between Super Mario RPG and Persona Tactica...though I am also intrigued to finally check out Hogwarts Legacy...not that I can actually afford to pick all those games up at the moment :lol:

Right now playing through Coral Island. It's basically Stardew Valley meets Animal Crossing, only instead of cute animals it's just an island of impossibly hot men and women. Also, instead of the evil corporation being a racoon or a JojaMart, it's an oil company. It's been in early release for a while, but version 1.0 recently hit. I'm having fun with this.

Wow Arcade Archives on the switch added Shaolins Road!

Thats crazy, when I was younger the very first video games I ever saw was when I discovered a local arcade the main games there were Rush N Attack, Galaga 3, Rally X, and Shaolins Road… 

this is cool.. now I gotta scrounge up some cash to get it..

Now if someone would shit out a port of Rastan, my young kid gamer soul would be happy

• Halal 2

2 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Thats crazy, when I was younger the very first video games I ever saw was when I discovered a local arcade the main games there were Rush N Attack, Galaga 3, Rally X, and Shaolins Road… 

Now if someone would shit out a port of Rastan, my young kid gamer soul would be happy

Rastan on SMS is like the first game I REALLY played 

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Rastan on SMS is like the first game I REALLY played 

I really loved it as a kid, it was one of the first games I ever saw at a local store where the volume was always at max volume… going to the store to buy eggs with that soundtrack felt like you were on some crazy quest.. that poor Rygar cabinet always got drowned out

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I really loved it as a kid, it was one of the first games I ever saw at a local store where the volume was always at max volume… going to the store to buy eggs with that soundtrack felt like you were on some crazy quest.. that poor Rygar cabinet always got drowned out

I still feel it has a great atmosphere. I think they built a feeling of place better than most games from that era. It just all felt weird and mythical and cool.

6 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I've heard of and played ALL of these games except for Shaolin Road. Loved me some Rastan and Rygar... and The Legend of Kage too.

12 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I've heard of and played ALL of these games except for Shaolin Road. Loved me some Rastan and Rygar... and The Legend of Kage too.

the arcade Rygar is one of the original arcade archives games i bought long ago.. I remember the PS2 had a nice update to the series.. but with God of War on that console games like Rygar, Mark of Kri etc just got ignored

I need to actually finish a few Switch games so I’m be re-downloaded Persona 4, after not really touching it since, maybe July? I also need to sit down with a guide, get all the stuff sorted for the end game of TotK and finish that too. Then I’d feel IK about buying a few more releases.

58 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I’ve become completely addicted to Into the Breach on iOS. I played it a little on PC when it first came out, but it’s a perfect mobile game. 

Speaking of which. I noticed Netflix has started to advertise their games within the app finally. When I loaded it up they were pimping Farming Simulator 23. :p