SO we've had Mario Run, Fire Emblem: Heroes, Pokemon Quest and Animal Crossing. What do you want to see Nintendo put on a mobile device next?

gamer.tv

Without checking, from memory I'm sure Mario Kart will be coming, but what else could they look towards? 

Wario Ware seems like a natural addition to the mobile market and could have endless DLC added with new micro-games. I would also have thought Professor Layton would work very well on a mobile device. 

Balloon Fight would be perfect on mobile. Tap on the right side of the screen to float up and right, tap on the left side to go up and left. No need for anything more complicated than that. Would work perfectly and they can just keep the NES sprites.

Thinking about it, that just sounds like a more interesting Flappy Bird with more than one direction to travel in. Yeah, that could work.

15 hours ago, Bacon said:

NES and SNES games.

Mobile games generally suck(your money) so I rather have """real""" games.

But on-screen controls are absolute ass. Something like Advance Wars makes a lot more sense since the nature of a game like that would very naturally lend itself to a touch-based interface (instead of using an on-screen facsimile of normal controls), even if they were overhauling the controls for an existing game as part of a port to mobile instead of just making a new one for mobile. 

Or on the flip side, while I'd still strongly prefer a new touch-based interface for Advance Wars, on-screen controls would still be a lot more tolerable for that kind of game...with something like a traditional Mario game, on-screen controls are a complete deal breaker for me. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

But on-screen controls are absolute ass.

Bruh. They are, but I ran a GBC emu on my Zune HD. Pokemon played just fine. Mario and Zelda would be good too. Any turned based RPG would work just fine as well.

37 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Bruh. They are, but I ran a GBC emu on my Zune HD. Pokemon played just fine.

Believable.

38 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Mario and Zelda would be good too.

:Wrong:

38 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Any turned based RPG would work just fine as well. 

Believable.