~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

Just now, 69los said:

What's with the time stamp and past tense "ended"?

One possibility is that they're doing the 25th and someone accidentally posted this early.

As Joe said it could also just be a glitch. Or it could be a disgruntled staffer with control of the account who's about to get shitcanned for posting this.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

One possibility is that they're doing the 25th and someone accidentally posted this early.

As Joe said it could also just be a glitch. Or it could be a disgruntled staffer with control of the account who's about to get shitcanned for posting this.

i feel like the website person would not have advance info on something like this happening 

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Probably just Trump pooping out the side onto Pence's lawn, however.

Very noisy helicopters, OLO. Glad he knew the word for “helicopter” so his tweet wasn’t “very noisy, hovering mechanical bird or bug of some kind seen in the blue space on top of green earth near where the guy with white hair lives”

• Haha 2

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

If Mitch calls it and asks the GOP Senators to get behind it there's a chance. I'm hopeful but also ready for disappoinment. 

I could see it happening if the Dems are forced to back off Hawley, Cruz, and the rest of the seditionists.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

i want to believe. I want to. But I won’t until I actually see it fucking happen. 

At this point I see it as a ploy for House Dems to vote on it as fast as possible, so Senate Republicans can vote to kill it before the new session starts where they don’t have the majority to shield Donald any more.