~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

• 1 month later...
106040625-1564078259844mueller.jpg?v=156
WWW.CNBC.COM

Former special counsel Robert Mueller and his office let the American people down with their probe into President Donald Trump's campaign and Russian interference in the 2016 election, a prosecutor said.

Man, fuck Mueller. The time to speak up was when Barr pulled the plug on his investigation and then lied about the findings, not this and not to critique one part of one single sentence in a BuzzFeed article because they slightly overstated something.

YQ4LMXVOGYI6TFARUYEPTUGC2M.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

“I stand by those decisions and by the conclusions of our investigation,” Robert Mueller says in a rare public statement.

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Man, fuck Mueller. The time to speak up was when Barr pulled the plug on his investigation and then lied about the findings, not this and not to critique one part of one single sentence in a BuzzFeed article because they slightly overstated something.

YQ4LMXVOGYI6TFARUYEPTUGC2M.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

“I stand by those decisions and by the conclusions of our investigation,” Robert Mueller says in a rare public statement.

I wouldn’t go as far to say fuck Mueller. He’s a relic of a different time with different rules, the same ones Pelosi and Schumer play by, longing to return to an era of bipartisanship.

Republicans stopped playing by those rules in 96, and completely torched the book in 2010.

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I wouldn’t go as far to say fuck Mueller. He’s a relic of a different time with different rules, the same ones Pelosi and Schumer play by, longing to return to an era of bipartisanship.

Republicans stopped playing by those rules in 96, and completely torched the book in 2010.

Fuck Chuck and Nancy too. 

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

Top House Impeachment Lawyer:

None of it matters. Trump has straight up told us this much and it didn't matter. If Democrats had any sense they'd extend the ban on foreign money in elections to foreign aid or information for future instances. Of course, none of that will happen. There will be no be laws enacted to stop another Trump because we're dumb and Democrats are run by people that want to return to unwritten norms and Republicans are run by people more than happy to ignore them.

• 2 months later...