~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

i want to believe. I want to. But I won’t until I actually see it fucking happen. 

At this point I see it as a ploy for House Dems to vote on it as fast as possible, so Senate Republicans can vote to kill it before the new session starts where they don’t have the majority to shield Donald any more. 

Trump lost them both chambers of congress as well as the WH, and is threatening their money supply as corporate donors are backing away from them, and the FBI/Congressional investigations into the attack isn't going to make things any better, not to mention McConnell was also a target to those people.

McConnell's love for Trump started and ended with filling the judicial branch with his goons and thats it.

3 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Nah. It's not like the GOP is gonna struggle to replace Cruz with another Republican

TX isn't a sure thing for them anymore, especially if the Trumpers get disgruntled with the party, put it this way, the GOP won GA in 2016 by about the same as they won TX in 2020.

9 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

i want to believe. I want to. But I won’t until I actually see it fucking happen. 

At this point I see it as a ploy for House Dems to vote on it as fast as possible, so Senate Republicans can vote to kill it before the new session starts where they don’t have the majority to shield Donald any more. 

Even with the majority Dems wouldn't have the votes to do it in the Senate, it takes like 75/100 to agree. 

.... how much of the GOP belongs to Trump at this point? 

Many bought that BS that Trump is the one man taking a stand against career politicians.. in their eyes everyone is a Hydra traitor or getting blackmailed and Trump is Cpt America.

GOP cant own up to knowingly backing Trumps BS because it will hurt the “real” republicans and give the Trump republicans an “i told you they couldnt be trusted”

Pence and Trump had a meeting... I was going to say that perhaps Pence and McConnell compromised with Trump and this is part of that play.. but given the crap hes been spouting today..

12 hours ago, Joe said:

Tell us how you really feel, Liz!

I read that in her father’s voice. Oddly enough, it felt like being shot in the face.

12 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The single best reason to continue to pursue impeachment, and quickly, is that it absolutely will fracture the republican party in a way we have yet to fully appreciate

i want to believe kick GIF by The X-Files

10 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No cuck in the world like pence

Give the man some credit: I’m sure it was super awkward when Trump and Pence saw each other for the first time after the attempted coup... Pence was man enough to apologize to Trump for attempting to have Pence murdered by a mob, though.

The man lost his son to suicide on New Year's Eve, had the funeral on January 5th, then was attacked by insurrectionists the next day.

12DC-RASKIN-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jp
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Representative Jamie Raskin, Democrat of Maryland, lost his 25-year-old son to suicide on New Year’s Eve. Then he survived the mob attack on the Capitol. Now, he leads the impeachment effort.

• Sad 3