~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

23 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

2020-02-10.png

Bonhoeffer was a German Protestant theologian who was part of the anti-Nazi resistance while employed as a member of German military intelligence.  He was eventually arrested and ultimately executed in April 1945, a few weeks before Soviet forces finished off the Reich.

I have his biography. I really should start reading it.

White House expected to drop Pentagon nominee Elaine McCusker amid Ukraine fallout

The White House is expected to pull the nomination of Elaine McCusker to be the Pentagon’s comptroller and chief financial officer in the latest staffing fallout from President Trump’s impeachment, The Post has learned.

McCusker resisted the president’s directive to stall about $250 million in military aid to Ukraine and her emails protesting the delay were leaked in January to the blog Just Security ahead of Trump’s Senate trial.

“This administration needs people who are committed to implementing the president’s agenda, specifically on foreign policy, and not trying to thwart it,” a White House official told The Post.

5 hours ago, MarSolo said:

I have his biography. I really should start reading it.

The one from Eric Metaxas? I bought it for my (fundamentalist)aunt a few years ago at Christmas, it's what she asked for. I'd actually be interested in reading a bio on him,  but Metaxas is a evangelical Trump-supporting shitgiblet, she I can't make myself spend money on his books.

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

The one from Eric Metaxas? I bought it for my (fundamentalist)aunt a few years ago at Christmas, it's what she asked for. I'd actually be interested in reading a bio on him,  but Metaxas is a evangelical Trump-supporting shitgiblet, she I can't make myself spend money on his books.

Shit, that’s the one I bought.

7 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Shit, that’s the one I bought.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/18/eric-metaxas-on-faith-and-supporting-donald-trump/amp/

Yeah, fuck that guy. 

But it happens. I bought and read a book written by the woman who authored Sarah Palin’s autobiography and didn’t even realize it until I was on the last 30 pages or so. It was still a good book about the USS Indianapolis.