~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

• 3 weeks later...

Since there's really no news anymore unless he fucks up again (shouldn't take long?), I decree that this:

On 9/26/2019 at 7:31 PM, Kal-El814 said:

Imagine being America's mayor after 9/11. I bet it's like sitting at a blackjack table with a 20 while the dealer is showing an 8. Imagine deciding to hit to get that ace. Giuliani has been doing that for eighteen fucking years.

was the best post in the thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Can't wait until the next GOP President just appoints every single person on his first day as a temporary appointee and bypasses Congress altogether. Then, when he writes unconstitutional executive orders and Congress complains, SCOTUS will do nothing and say that it's up to Congress to stop him. The President will then order his (temporary acting) DOJ people to ignore any requests from Congress.

Perfect government!

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Can't wait until the next GOP President just appoints every single person on his first day as a temporary appointee and bypasses Congress altogether. Then, when he writes unconstitutional executive orders and Congress complains, SCOTUS will do nothing and say that it's up to Congress to stop him. The President will then order his (temporary acting) DOJ people to ignore any requests from Congress.

Perfect government!

You mean Trump Jr?

• 4 weeks later...

Trump wanted Tom Brady to marry/bang Ivanka and form a power dynasty according to Howard Stern

Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady covered a lot of ground Wednesday during his conversation with Howard Stern on SiriusXM. From renting Yankees legend Derek Jeter’s house to splitting from New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, everything was on the table during the interview. That included Brady’s ties to President Donald Trump. According to the Daily Mail, Stern asked Brady about rumors that the six-time Super Bowl winner dated Trump’s daughter Ivanka. “Trump always dreamed of you marrying Ivanka, and he told me he suggested it to you — but did you ever go out with her?” Stern, 66, inquired, prompting Brady, 42, to let out an uncomfortable laugh. “That was a long time ago in my life ... No, there was never that, where we ever dated or anything like that,” Brady said. “I know it’s weird, but Trump wanted that,” the radio host said, pressing Brady further. “He wanted Tom Brady to, let’s face it, bang Ivanka and form a relationship, a power dynasty. You know that, you know I’m not making that up.”

“He never suggested that to me,” Brady said, though Stern noted that he has a tape of the now president making that very suggestion on his show. 

It turns out there’s proof that Trump wanted Brady to hook up with Ivanka. Per New York Magazine:

“If one thing stands out about Tom Brady, it’s that he loves those women,” Trump told SI. “And guess what? They love him, too.” Trump later confessed to Howard Stern how he’d tried to set up his own daughter, Ivanka, with Brady at the pageant. “I think Tom’s a great guy, and I think he and Ivanka would make a great combination,” Trump reiterated in a 2004 interview with Playboy.

we live in strange times...

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

gone christmas GIF

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/09/politics/michael-cohen-in-custody/index.html

President Donald Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen has been taken into custody for violating terms of his early release from prison, his attorney Jeffrey Levine told reporters Thursday afternoon. Cohen was released on furlough from prison in late May due to coronavirus fears. Cohen was serving a three-year sentence in New York after pleading guilty to lying to Congress, tax charges and two campaign finance charges for facilitating hush money payments to two women who alleged affairs with Trump. Trump has denied having affairs with the women.

Hope that dinner was worth it.

• 1 month later...