Sandy Hook back-to-school PSA

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Jesus Christ.

It’s perfect. Like, absolutely perfect. They need to get that on all conservative news networks.

“See, they are crisis actors.”

”Stop politicizing a tragedy.”

”Arm the teachers.”

”Arm the students, a pencil is weaksauce.”

”If I was there I would have stopped it because I am John Wick.”

1 hour ago, atom631 said:

this is fucking brutal. I have 2 kids. My 10 yr daughter is petrified of this happening. 

My son is 7 and towards the end of school back in May they had an active shooter drill. They had at least 2 before that, but after that last one in May he suddenly had all these questions and fear. Like one night before bed he looked sad and I asked what's up. Then he asked if somebody was going to shoot him at school.  As a parent all you can do is reassure them it's safe. I guess the school needs to train them what to do in an emergency but it sure does raise a lot of fear for such a young mind. 

30 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

My son is 7 and towards the end of school back in May they had an active shooter drill. They had at least 2 before that, but after that last one in May he suddenly had all these questions and fear. Like one night before bed he looked sad and I asked what's up. Then he asked if somebody was going to shoot him at school.  As a parent all you can do is reassure them it's safe. I guess the school needs to train them what to do in an emergency but it sure does raise a lot of fear for such a young mind. 

same boat. they ran active shooter drills at my kids schools as well. Im in a small district and all the classrooms have their own bathroom. they piled all the kids into the bathroom and locked the door. 

we got a call from the teacher that she was crying and had a little panic attack.  it makes me angry and sad that she had to worry about this shit...just bc we dont want to upset the ammosexuals.