Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

The Dems need to do everything they can to tie this guy's ideology and rhetoric to Trump.  There are  dozens, if not hundreds of public statements he has made about hispanic immigrants that can be used in campaign ads that will hammer home the fact that Trump's MAGA movement is in total sync with these terrorists. 

SHALL NOT INFRINGE.

Trump is literally the head of a terrorist organization. Whether he believes or not, he is the leader of this here Fight Club. He acts like Edward Norton’s narrator character, but he still doesn’t believe that he’s also the shit disturber Tyler Durden. Sadly there are too many Americans and Fox News anchors that are living by rules, and that they don’t mention Fight Club. Only until someone close to him gets caught/killed in this shit, will it finally have a true name to call it by.

5 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

This guy's manifesto is all over the place. He seems to hate corporations, race mixing and both political parties, but also to be really upset that we haven't tackled environmental issues. 

What a clusterfuck. 

Nothing I've seen suggests it's all over the place. Environmental issues can easily be something a right-winger wants to tackle, many Trump voters hate the Republican Party sans Trump, and the guy clearly likes Trump. He liked this tweet, for example:

screen_shot_2019-08-03_at_6.38.38_pm.png

3 minutes ago, Chollowa said:

This guy's manifesto is all over the place. He seems to hate corporations, race mixing and both political parties, but also to be really upset that we haven't tackled environmental issues. 

What a clusterfuck. 

The manifesto is actually fairly consistent with the beliefs of what is known as "ecofascism".

• Like 1

You know, this isn’t even the only shooting at a Walmart within the past 30 days. I work for a company that was sending a tech to a Walmart and the part order and tech trip got delayed due to a woman being shot and killed at the Walmart. The entire are was shut down until police could clear the scene. It was only one victim, so not worth national news. 

31 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I like to shit on Cornyn as much as the next guy, but I follow him on Twitter and he reposts allllll sorts of articles from research and event regarding Texas. He’s even shared a few that have made me raise an eyebrow due to the liberal leaning topics. Here he’s just sharing the Texas Tribune’s article without, in my opinion, much more of a nefarious aim.