Jon Stewart chokes up, gives angry speech to Congress

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Jokes, they do help! :) But that poor guy . . . look what WE'VE done to him. Just LOOK at it. And our taxpayer dollars have killed children at the border. OUR taxpayer dollars. That's on our souls. This fucking sucks. I'll survive but I have a limit. If the Republican party can't even do this, they are literally the enemy of the people. Yeah, I said it. 

Our taxpayer dollars have killed children in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, and innumerable other places, and not all of that was under Republican administration.

There's plenty of damnation to go around.

11 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Our taxpayer dollars have killed children in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan, and innumerable other places, and not all of that was under Republican administration.

There's plenty of damnation to go around.

I was just naming the very latest. I'm upset about all of those. But I thought children dying on American soil and not helping 9/11 responders were obvious wins is all. But you are right. There's even more to add. 

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I shouldn’t be surprised by anything Assclown Von Fuckstick says at this point, but my jaw actually dropped open at this one.

He’s claimed before that he cleared rubble at ground zero; he said it on the campaign trail IIRC. 

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

He’s claimed before that he cleared rubble at ground zero; he said it on the campaign trail IIRC. 

I know, but that’s not what was quoted in the image. He said the stage might collapse if they all came on stage but at least they wouldn’t fall that far, which, to me, is referencing the towers collapsing on 9/11.

13 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I know, but that’s not what was quoted in the image. He said the stage might collapse if they all came on stage but at least they wouldn’t fall that far, which, to me, is referencing the towers collapsing on 9/11.

That's the impression I got too.

On 7/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, Spork3245 said:

I don't think he was intentionally trying to reference the towers collapsing. He's just stupid, tried to make a joke, and didn't realize the idiocy of what he was saying. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

I don't think he was intentionally trying to reference the towers collapsing. He's just stupid, tried to make a joke, and didn't realize the idiocy of what he was saying. 

No, I believe he’s dumb enough to reference the towers falling.

11 hours ago, Brick said:

Maybe, but why even bother spending the effort to give him the benefit of the doubt? Even this would never be a single letter exhibit in the gallery of evidence that Donald Trump is "insensitive." We'll all forget by tomorrow either way.