Update: Iraqi court issues arrest warrant for Insurrectionist-in-Chief over killing of paramilitary leader last January

11 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

If someone has a report saying that Iran has ONE Nuclear weapon, let alone ten I would like to see it because every account I've seen says that they don't but could have one very quickly if they choose to. Please enlighten me if I'm wrong. 

Your not wrong, Khamenei expressly forbid it under Islamic law.

24 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Remember when korematsu was officially overturned by *this scotus* and people thought we'd never go back down a similar road? Hahahahahahahaha

This isn’t a remotely new action and has happened a lot in the post Korematsu US. White folk just don’t have to deal with it, so it seems shocking when it happens.

9 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Also this doesn't matter because in a month or two Democrats won't care about these people. What ever happened to all of the children imprisoned in detention camps in the US? Oh right they are still there and still dying.

With this administration I think it’s an issue of bandwidth.  He does something awful or crooked every week and the democrats suck at holding people accountable on a good day and McConnell has no interest at all in doing anything about Trump.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Also this doesn't matter because in a month or two Democrats won't care about these people. What ever happened to all of the children imprisoned in detention camps in the US? Oh right they are still there and still dying.

It's just how this administration works: If you've done something shitty, follow it up with an even shittier thing and the first shitty thing will be swiftly forgotten and normalized.

1 hour ago, 2user1cup said:

They've been pushing for this since the W administration. The military are -not- the good guys, they've been WRONG for 80 years. Trump is their biggest mouthpiece and the physical manifestation of what they represent. 

What were they wrong about in 1940?